Pictures Of Your Boots [11] - Post your pictures here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Oct 6, 2013.

1. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Visaro 1's were some of the best boots in terms of comfort and underfoot cushioning/responsiveness I've ever had. they had that magical blend of cushioning feel without feeling too bulky or in the way and felt super responsive.

my only problem with New Balance boots in general is that they fit like Puma one's, which means half size up and even then they don't fit my toe shape well. =\

BBeast10 repped this.
  2. BBeast10

BBeast10 Member

Chelsea
    United States
    Mar 18, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm personally not feeling it.. but if you like it, great! How do they look with the stock laces?

3. BBeast10

BBeast10 Member

Chelsea
    United States
    Mar 18, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I forgot to mention the cushioning and I totally agree! The Furon 1 and Visaro 1 have such a good combination of cushioning and soleplate that feels like your feet won't feel dead after a full 90 like a lot of boots. I preferred the Furon a little more on that regard but they're both great. The traction and stiffness was just amazing too. But the insole in the Furon 3 is just average.. I feel like if the Furon 3 had a better fit and insole they would have been one of the best boots of the year. I also agree on the fit, I've tried many boots with that curved shape from Puma and NB and none of them really work.

jayc23 repped this.
  4. bronconaldo

bronconaldo Member

Jul 15, 2007
    COMO-Italy
    that's my 1st NB pair, i bought them especially on look and the first enthusiastic comments i found on internet.. i tried them just once(season's over here) but i have a tournament on Saturday to test'em properly.. however i found them very nice, with soft and slightly elasticated upper to have your feet perfectly wrapped and give you a nice feeling on the ball.
    The thing that could have worried me, was the collar, but unlike the Magista(which i had problem with) is made of a plasticky/gummy/neoprene material that result softer on the heel compared to nike's one

Downside, they're white and get dirty really easily

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They look like a really nice boot. Which Nike boot do they compare too? I'm guessing the Vapor? - Good luck with keeping them clean though. I'd be tempted to put some red laces in those.

appleCORR

6. bronconaldo

bronconaldo Member

Jul 15, 2007
    COMO-Italy
    Actually NB speed boots should be the Furon 4.0, this should be compared to Magista or hypervenom i think.. tomorrow i’ll post some pictures on NB thread

7. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    they absolutely destroyed their insoles with the furon 3s and the Visaro 2's, stopped bothering with them ever since they did that.

How's the collar' i'm not sure i like the overall neoprene feel/look of the entire boot at the moment. feels a little too barefoot then i would like as well haha.

8. bronconaldo

bronconaldo Member

Jul 15, 2007
    COMO-Italy
    i tried only the magista1 to compare, but in the nikes, you have a whole structure wrapping your ankle, while the NB have lower sides(and probably an elasticated material) which allows you a better movement while running and kicking...with the magistas i felt very uncomfortable while kicking, because while you extend your foot the back part of the collar doesn't bend correctly and touch your achilles. i think thats why cr7 had a shorter collar on his Mercurial and many had to cut the back part of the collar

jayc23 repped this.
  9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I’ve just had a proper look at my yellow Futures (changed the laces) and it looks like I’ve got a pair of player issue samples. I thought the box looked a bit different where the size is listed. Anyway, on the size label inside it says SAMPLE & there is a blacked out but if personalisation on the heel just a small tab - obviously because they aren’t meant to sell their new boots on eBay.

Might get some nail polish remover and see what the name is as it seems to be coloured over in sharpie.

Oh I do prefer then with the red laces!

appleCORR

jayc23, derbyyank13, DanielVP7 and 3 others repped this.
  10. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore

hmm.. last question. does it still help to keep out those pesky rubber bits from turf?

11. bronconaldo

bronconaldo Member

Jul 15, 2007
    COMO-Italy
    Id say definitely...i played 7 matches during a tournament on saturday, and noone went in...

12. sscholz700

sscholz700 Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Here are the diadora m. Winner og IMG_20180608_120424.jpeg IMG_20180608_120417.jpeg IMG_20180608_120412.jpeg

DanielVP7 and derbyyank13 repped this.
  13. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0230.JPG

I know the Furon 4 has just come out but I needed a cheap pair of AGs and saw the first takedown of the Furon 2 for £15. The upper is not what I was expecting at all!

DanielVP7 repped this.
  14. sscholz700

sscholz700 Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Here are the Munich Mundial lux. The quality of the normal munich mundial is better. I find cool that they produce their shoes in ag versions IMG_20180612_155752_BURST003.jpeg IMG_20180612_155908.jpeg IMG_20180612_155859.jpeg

DanielVP7, appleCORR7 and derbyyank13 repped this.
  15. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Picked up some birthday gifts for myself. Love the boot, bummed the UBs were mislabeled and are too small.

Attached Files:

sscholz700 and Jaxinho repped this.
  16. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    I feel you, man! Too many times i’ve bought deadstock and they were mislabeled.

shrtysskat8 repped this.
  17. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
    I honestly would maybe just take out the insole and roll with it, but I am afraid someone might have swapped fakes in there and returned them. Can't really verify with these..

18. sscholz700

sscholz700 Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I get the adidas nemeziz 17.1 magnetic storm for 99€. I really love this colourway IMG_20180627_124019.jpeg IMG_20180627_124028.jpeg IMG_20180627_124040.jpeg

derbyyank13 repped this.
  19. sscholz700

sscholz700 Member

Nov 16, 2016
    This is the Munich Mundial. There are like the copas, but made in Spain. Normally only the grescas are very popular. They cost 67€ on goalinn IMG_20180627_124208.jpeg IMG_20180627_124215.jpeg IMG_20180627_124221.jpeg

20. FloSchmidt1975

FloSchmidt1975 New Member

Manchester United
    Germany
    Jul 1, 2018
    So many excellent shoes here but to be honest I don't know why ones to choose from. I'm planning to buy one for my cousin. He's foot length is 11.5 inches and has pretty wide feet. Anyone care to recommend how I can find a good fit for him?

21. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    If you go to the Unisport Store website they have a feature where they measure the inside of the boots in centimeters so you know if a specific size is for you.
    For reference my feet are about 25.4cm so I wear a size 7.5US.

jayc23 repped this.
  22. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    IMG_4768.jpg

Does anyone have any idea who these boots belonged to or what the ‘flag’ is?

23. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    Well the flag is from the island of Corsica off the coast of France.

appleCORR7 repped this.
  24. TRIXTA805

TRIXTA805 Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Picked these up for $50 here locally in San Diego

Attached Files:

sscholz700 and BBeast10 repped this.
  25. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    Loved everything about this except the heel depth! Felt like my heel was gonna fall out any minute. Excellent pick for $50!

TRIXTA805 repped this.