PES 2010: Bolivian NT on the game!!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Oct 16, 2009.

1. bolivian_sensation

bolivian_sensation New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks 1MADDOG!!! Well we did horrible (sorry to all Bolivians) We were eliminated in the first round. We got the toughest group since we had to face Brasil (Had finished 2nd place the year before), Peru (was semifinalist the year before) and Cambodia (they have a large immigrant population and always qualify to at least the quarterfinals. In Seattle the Bolivian population is small nothing like Virginia. To represent Bolivia they require that you have Bolivian Heritage (3 generaions max) and allow only 4 foreigners per team!!! That's why it was a big deal to have Bolivia participate in the tourney. This year I went to Bolivia and picked up the real national team jerseys for next year's tournament. The team will be playing together starting this month and preparing to make a better showing for next year!!! FONCY created a hightlight real of us playing. I'm going to try to get the video from him. Great to meet you guys!!! VIVA BOLIVIA!!!!

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to hear! Hopefully you guys kick ass next year! Do us proud, didnt know bolivians even were out there in Seattle!

I thought Foncy lived in MD? Well that was a couple years ago.

3. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes, he still lives in MD he just spend last summer in Seattle. I bought the PES 2009 and PES 2010 this weekend :). Do u know if anyone has Opt file for PES 2009 w/ the Bolivian league and other South American Clubs? I mainly interested in having Bolivar and Bolivia! To download those Optional Files do I go online on my PS3 and download them or is it best to go on my computer download it to a usb memory card and then transfer the data into my PS3? The reason I ask is b/c I'm still trying to connect to the internet from my PS3! Thanks for all your help! Happy Holidays

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well, you'd need a thumb drive for any option file online.

But you also need to update the software for PES2010 online through your PS3, as there are new updates, with new boots, changes in players faces, and there will be an update after teh jan. transfer window closes!

So yea, you need to get on that.

5. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivianfuego just was able to hook my PS3 online! One question that I have is do you know where I can find an OF for PES 2009 for PS3 that will include Bolivar, Bolivia and Liga Boliviana? or the rest of the top south american teams? I went online and could only find an OF for PC not PS3.
    Thanks again for your help with this matter!

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nope sorry, they are scarce. Your best bet is to wait around for the copa libertadores file that a friend of mine is working on.

7. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have a question to anyone that may be able to answer it. I went online and downloaded an option file with the latest national team kits I have saved this into a thumb drive and copy them into my PS3. I have updated my PES 2010 with the latest upgrade version. However when I try playing Chile vs Bolivia I still see the default uniforms. Did I miss a step? Please help me!!! I'm dying to play this game with some original live chants, and the actual uniforms just like this video shown on youtube of Chile vs Bolivia. It's amazing to hear the Chilean chants and spanish commentary! Unreal.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KomyTm4Lg5A&feature=related"]YouTube- CHILE VS BOLIVIA PES 2010 1° tiempo[/ame]

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey man, I hate to burst your bubble, but to get the extremely edited and customized versions like the one you have above of PES 2010, you have to get teh PC version, which is easily 'hackable' where users can change TONS of stuff.

9. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this game has great graphics and the OF stuff is kool..but the gameplay is horrific..FIFA is better gameplay but decent graphics...

10. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have created some chants for Bolivia NT (traditional Bo Bo Bo Li Li Li Via Via Via Viva Bolivia) on pes 2010. However these chants are in .amr format and need to be changed to .mp3 format. I have dowloaded a software that makes this change for free but it only changes 20 seconds of the chant (my chant is approx. 1 minute long). Does any of you guys have this software to convert amr to mp3?
    When I bring in this 20 second file PES 2010 is not able to play it....I have other chants that work just fine but for some reason this chant does not work. Have you guys had problems with this before? Does it not want to play b/c it's only 20 seconds long? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I might be able to. I'll pm you my email. Send it to me.

12. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    2 Great Bolivian Chants designed by Loco4United and I:

Booooliviaano soy,
    Booooliviaano soy,
    Bolivianoooooooo soy yooooo! (and repeat!)

Rojo Amariiillo Veeeerde es el color de mi Coooorazooooon
    Boliiivia es mi equiiiipo, vamos ser, (wistle x 2) Ser Campioooooon! (repeat!)

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pics of Bolivar and Strongest in the OF for the America's that my buddy is working on!!

Looks SIIICK!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ycoShexLM"]YouTube- PARCHE PARA PES 2010 AMERICA![/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

what about the classic...

BO! BO! BO! LI! LI! LI! VIA! VIA! VIA!..
    VIVA BOLIVIA!!

15. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey bro, did you have any luck incorporating that chant into PES 2010? When I try playing it in PES 2010 I get the following message: "Music Error - Data type is not supported"
    Do you why this error comes up?
    I transferred the chant via USB stick and stored in my PS3 under the playlist KONAMI_PES (with all of robby's chants for argentina). The Bolivia chant plays just fine in PS3 but not in PES 2010.
    I have no idea what might be wrong? My other chants work just fine. I'm fairly new to this and any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Happy New Year!

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It may be too big? I heard that it has to be 1min or shorter? I think the chant is 1:08

17. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Yeah but the chants I mentioned further above is different and sound really good. Next time Bolivia comes to town, and I'm actually in town, come to the section I'll be "Standing" in (Barra section). I haven't been to any games Bolivia has played for more then 4 years. The times Loco4United and I go, we makes peeps sing these songs. These songs sound great and easy to sing.

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    stick to the classics:D

SIN LLORAR!!

19. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    do you guys actually play the game?? Cause it you do im looking for some competition.
    PS3 tag: CheMatador

20. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I prefer not to embaress my country men.

21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^Didnt you say you quit playing soccer games cause you would get schooled? LOL :p

22. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i play on PSN. but since im on the west coast theres a time difference. sometimes do go on earlier though like today.

anybody have stats or create new players for the bolivia squad.?

and damn. that America patch is coming out February i heard

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I dont play so much online, but when i do its to play 2v2. Again, hit me up if you see me online, request my PSN friendship, so you can see when i am online!

24. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC

Yeah, I actually suck. I've always been a trash talker though. Che Matador came in here like "if you all actually even play" or " I need a challenge" so for me it was like a moth to a flame... LOL!!

But yeah, I seriously suck.

I still play with my cousins every now and then. I hold my own with them, but playing online is simply over whelming for me.

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Phew! Finally got around to getting it done! All of bolivia is edited, we also made MLS teams, Jaime Moreno and Pena are there. You guys can follow it here and here.

This is the one in the Main MLS section : https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416937

This is the version with pics of DC United:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416959

Thats about it! I got it done, and it will only get better. We plan on making New Zealand and Algeria to make the World Cup that much better. Read more about it in either of the links above, and below the link where we update it the most at PES Gaming.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77345

Enjoy! If you have issues with loading it to your thumb drive, let me konw. But I made it pretty clear I'd think!