PES 2010: Bolivian NT on the game!!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Oct 16, 2009.

1. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If anyone wants to play me my username is dsauna1. I'm usually around from 6 to 7:30 PM (fairfax time, lol)

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn, i might have to buy fifa just to play you bastards! :p

3. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it gets frustrating as you can be DC united and still beat real madrid..gets frustrating as its super hard to score...but i manage..and im 10-0 in the FIWC qualifying

we shall meet

REMEMBER

YOUdontKNOWme622 is my user ID...add me

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think fifa 10 is waaaay better and more responsive than fifa 09.

And Kid, lol your fifa name had me thinking... where did i hear that before???

And then it hit me, that genius doritos commercial, lol one of the best ever!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSRShnbiHYo"]YouTube- Doritos Beer[/ame]

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    omg that is hilarious...fifa 09 is way more responsive but it gets annoying as you can miss the most simple shot and crash into your players causing a loss[happened to me countless times]..but its great once you get used to it and start murking people haha.like me...

anyone else play the new call of duty

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ehh.... FIFA to me was starting out to feel better in 09', but little things would bug me with the game play, not to mention the ability for people to bulldog through the defense with fast players like agbolonlohor or whatever the hell that guys name is in the EPL i think on Aston Villa, or C. Ronaldo!

LOL Its sorta happening too now in PES 2010, running by people and the ball ping ponging is a issue with that game.

FIFA had its faults, but its starting more and more to feel like the older WE/PES games, while PES is starting to feel like the worst older versions of fifa.... irony at its best. lol

7. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea fifa 09 was too easy...with the shots and speed...
    fifa 10 is more harder..much more of a challenge

8. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I got PES 2010, s/n is Fernrainsupreme. :D im quite humble tho. dedicated to KRS one

9. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    if you have PES2010 on PS3 add me "CheMatador" I'll be on tonight around 7 pm if anyone is interested!

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    add my PSN name, same as it is on here. BolivianFuego.

KRS One huh? Makes sense with the name "DustyVinyl" :p

11. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Soo, who lost by double digits?

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ooops forgot to go on! LOL

So is anyone actually interested in my OF? LOL Cause it seems everyone else on this thread has fifa, not PES. :p

13. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I only play PES 2010.... i think Fuego and I are the only ones that play it.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn. lol

Yea, i'll admit that its changing, and not for the better, i miss WE2007/ PES 6, and WE9/ PES5.

Those were my favorites.

The game play on fifa and on winning just isnt the same as the past games.

15. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^ yeah i had WE 7 for xbox which was awesome and fun to play 2vs2.

sorry i couldnt log in a couple nights ago. @ Bolivianfuego what changes does your OF have? ive only seen that some guy named MRGAMETIGHT has a US Option file. and i also heard it disables trophies?

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It doesnt disable trophies if you delete your edit info before loading 'my edit info', as it will look like you are starting fresh.

So you will be able to get classic players and all that.

My OF is basically Mrgametights, but with edits to like team usa, up to date NT jerseys as much as i could, and many little changes with player names, and transfers since the konami patch i think on nov 24th.

17. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i got Shady's OF but can i add yours to it? im sorry im new to this

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No you can't.

You could make another username (call it bolivianOF or something) though on your PS3, and add mine, and still keep mine, but it would be under another username.

Also for those that are interested, a buddy of mine (robby) made a argentina OF, its crazy he made it on the TV over there!

Check it out:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Xgn8UDDz0"]YouTube- PES 2010, A La Argentina! robbyearon[/ame]

And here's the DL link of the new OF:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PVFN3D2S

Peep it, its awesome! You cna play with all argentine teams, i had to change them though, because after the updates all the names got wiped from team B side.

To play with it, i put all the 20 teams as my master league, and play from there.

How to install the OF, same way to install mine, which i will hopefully have soon. Having problems with africa and asia finding uniforms.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmFwLdx3nQ"]YouTube- Instrucciones de como subir tu option file[/ame]

Also he accepts donations for his work, and uses all the money to send to poor schools in ecuador. Its pretty cool, cause he has video of him doing it, and buying toys too for poor kids over there.

http://robbyearonpes2009.blogspot.com/

19. bolivian_sensation

bolivian_sensation New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Looks fantastic!!! How could I download this kit? I have a PS3 but have never connected online. Do I need to pay to play online? or is it free if you already have internet. Great job!!!

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes its free, I will be offering this in time, I am still working on it.

I am trying to get all the kits for Africa and asia, and the newest kits being released.

21. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivianfuego,
    I saw a post that you used to play with FONCY!! Well he's a buddy of mine we actually played real futbol together....he's an amazing player together we founded the Bolivian National Team in Seattle! Every year they have the All Nations Cup in Seattle (replica of the World Cup) and for the first time this year Bolivia participated!!! We played against Peru, Brasil and Cambodia!!! Foncy was our star striker! He played professional futbol in Bolivia for La Paz FC and Always Ready.

22. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC

You refering to "All Nations Cups" for PES? Or is this real life? IF so, Cambodia?

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Wow thats crazy!!!

Yea, he was good online, i talked with him and played wiht him on winning eleven online. We used to kick ass. I heard (from Chematador) he plays PES 2010, but have yet to see him on.

Cool to see you guys represented bolivia! How'd you guys do?

And thats crazy that he played pro at one time, lol. You can tell, he knew what he was doing online. He was SICK!

24. bolivian_sensation

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The All Nations Cup is not for PES I was referring to real life. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZI3F5lfr8"]YouTube- All Nations Cup 2007 Highlights[/ame]. This is one of the best tournaments in the Northwest. College and Professional players compete in this tournament. I'm proud that we finally have Bolivia representin!!! BolivianFuego did play with FONCY a couple of years ago in PES. FONCY used to be ranked #1 in the world. He also is a great striker (real life).

25. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    This world is too small. How did Bolivia do in the tournament?

Well, welcome to BIGSOCCER!!

EDIT:

I just looked up how Bolivia did here, and it's pretty darn Sad. We got crushed by everyone, INCLUDING CAMBODIA! Didn't u say this fonsy dude was one of the tourneys top forwards? Bolivia didn't even score one goal!

Please, don't ever participate in soccer activities representing our colors.... LOL! I'm kidding dude. Good luck next time around!

Why would pro athletes participate in this tourny?