Peru VS Ecuador 7 de Junio WCQ 2014

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, May 30, 2013.

1. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Castillo if available has started in every game unless suspended.

2. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alex Colon is 30 yrs old??? WTF, where's he been all his career? I just spotted him last year.

3. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I guess our boys arent sleeping tonight, unless of course you put on headphones lol

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    where did you get 30 from? he's 26 years old bro lol.

and where was he? that's a good question. Ask the dumbass coaches that are in charge of Liga's youth system who let him go. Just like many other players who found success later on and made us look stupid.

5. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Does anyone know the line up for tomorrow against Peru? I can't lie what worries me more is the defence considering that Peru is playing with Pizarro, Farfan, Guerrero and the other guy I can't remember lol, I really hope that our defence stops every play from Peru's frontline because we can't afford to lose this game, the least we can do is at least get a tie from this macth, but we cannot allow ourselves to go down 3-0 or hell even lose 1-0, we need to fight for at least a draw if we can't get a win. I just hope the boys are in tip top shape for tomorrow because this really will be a war on the field. Although now that I recall weren't we missing a lot of starters last qualifiers when we played in Lima and won 2-1? I also can't recall if Peru played with Farfan and co, can someone refresh my memory?

barcelonista1981 repped this.
  6. TrickyCoonVic

TrickyCoonVic Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I don't know about your team back then, but for us, all we had was Juan Vargas and our team was the worst it had ever been and that's saying something for us!

7. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Peru Played with Guerrero, Vargas, Torres, Haza, Prado, Zambrano Vilchez.
    Nosotros jugamos con, Fleitas, Reasco, Guagua, Walter, Mendez, Montero (su primera convocacion), Noboa, Castillo, Palacios y Carlos Tenorio, Vizuete guardo a Ivan, Espinoza, Valencia, Benitez y Guerron contra Argentina.
    todo Inclina pa que manana salgamos asi pana.
    ------------------------------------Banguera---------------------------------
    Paredez-------------Guagua----------------------Erazo------------------Ayovi
    --------------------Quinonez--------------------Noboa (Castillo)-----------------
    -----------------------------------Valencia--------------------------------------------
    ---------Ibarra---------------------------------------------------Montero----------
    ------------------------------------Chucho-----------------------------------------

8. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Banguera and Guagua are palying tomorrow? OMG I hope that the Peruvians don't have a field day with these two guys, I think atm we would all feel a little more comfortable with Dominguez in net afterthat sad performance vs Germany. I'm very afraid of our defence tbh especially the right flank and centre there's too many spaces beng left there and those spaces need to be covered at all times tomorrow!

9. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I really wish that Morante and Campos could play, they give me so much more confidence than Guagua!! Lets just hope these boys have their guards up at all times!

10. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If anything it looks too defensive, you worry about right flank? I'm sure Paredez, Quinonez and Valencia (hes experienced defensively,fergie used him a RD a few times.) will handle that, Ayovi and Noboa have the hard task of guarding Farfan doe, But Noboa is a east in defense. I do like the idea of Montero and Ibarra in the flanks, Ibarra is FAST and good dribbler, Montero is just on fire right now, with Valencia down the middle dising out, and then theres always Chucho whos hot Its gonna a super tough game but if we are careful in Defense and DONT let them score in the first minutes, we got a chance at this.

11. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    what's the scheme Rueda is using?? all I'm worried is the defence getting constantly bombarded by the Peruvian frontline, if we stay clear and keep the ball on their side of the field the whole game I see us getting out ofLima with at least a 2-0 or 2-1 win. I like how the defence plays in Quito constantly stealing the ball from the opposition, if we do that tomorrow we should be great, but if we defend like against Argentina last year and Germany a week ago, then we're toast, lets hope that the boys play humbly and with as much humility as possible because every rival in South America is hard, and Peru is definitely no joke even when they were playing bad last 2010 QUalfiers, am I right?

12. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dude, Peru has never been an easy game, I remember when Aguinaga scored that penalty kick in the 98 WCQ, we were praying for game to end, 2002 was a game not suitable for those with heart conditions and the 2006 WCQ was probably one of the best games I seen, They scoredon us in the first 20 seconds only to have Ulisses score an amazing header at the 3rd minute to tie it.

itwasan epic game bro, even if our last few visits have given us points, these game are never easy.

13. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Very true, I just don't want us to go in cocky and get an ice cold shower from Peru downing us 3-0 you know, I have faith in our boys and I think that with the right mentality we can get 3 points out of this game. I notice that there were many defensive errors in the 2006 qualifying macth, our aging defense was easily showing there and it didn't help at how good the Peruvian players were at maniupulating the spaces that our defenders left in between. That's what they need to watch out for tomorrow!

14. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We got to trust our boys.

15. alianza4life!

alianza4life! Member+

Feb 21, 2008
    hackensack,nj
    i saw that video for the first time i was never able to watch that 2006 game i only heard it from the radio, and realised our 4 fantasticos started that match pizarro farfan and vargas, but at the moment farfan guerrero and vargas were 20 years old, and i also see valencia he looks so different. time flies guys.

i just hope that the better team wins guys ! and anyone knows where to watch this game in the US? is it gonnna be in payperview atleast

16. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--

The match will be live on Dish Network on Channel 459. It is also available on the BEIN SPORT website (BEIN Sport Play).

There is no news yet on other service providers.

17. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    [​IMG]

3-1 ecuador . Chucho, noboa , montero . renato y valencia with the assists

18. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    These Peruvian fans seem to be playing dirty, they didn't let la seleccion sleep last night with fireworks and other loud disruptions, I hope this doesn't play a bad role when we play today...

19. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    good luck today guys

lets hope for a good game

20. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    A witchdoctor said Ecuador will win by more than 2 goals and Benitez will make. 2 of them. Lol

21. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why in the world does Ecuador do that hahaha. I remember something similar in the WC. Ugh.

22. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Anybody know the score? I know itvwas 1-0. Peru when I left my house

23. rabustam04

rabustam04 Member

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    same 1-0 HT

24. rabustam04

rabustam04 Member

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Paredes is shit! guy has all the raw talent but no BRAINS!

25. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man. That aren't playing too great. Guagua is the weakest link in the defense including Paredes. All the dangerous passes are coming from that side. Ugh. Benitez can't be on top alone, he needs a bigger body forward.