Perruvians can't spend a second without thinking about Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Ladic, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Ima quote my self cause u guys ignore the facts im talking about

Late ass bitches

2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well hey , this is not just your forum. Unless there is a clear message, No Peruanos, I mean I didnt really start trouble in the beginning. You guys are welcome to make a comment as long as not offensive as well.

3. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    but you guys come with the intentions of stirring up some trouble. your hero, Palacios himself said Ecuador es por encima a nosotros! don make me post the link!

4. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    He aint my hero, thats for damn sure. I dont mind him playing LDU tho, when he plays good.

5. regulator

regulator Member

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the Ecuador forum is understood to be for Ecuadorians to discuss soccer, as well as non-soccer related topics, much like the Peruvian forum is for peruvians to do the same. it is etiquette (although bigsoccer generally lacks this) for people to respect the users of the forum; since this is the Ecuador forum, then, it is not considered in good taste to enter this forum and post offensive things about Ecuadorians in here. If you (you in general, not just you kesone95) were to post offensive things to Ecuadorians in other forums, such as Peru or World Rivalries, perhaps they would be better received and not considered trolling.

of course, you or any other non-ecuadorians are welcome to post here. but there is a very clear line between posting intelligent comments and posting garbage, as is evident with some of the posts in this thread.

6. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Whatever, just dont forget we dont sneak and snake around to talk behind your backs. We'll be watching yous :D

7. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Well now that we have a forum, I would like it to keep it friendly. I love to be moderator and this is one of the many things I will offer.

ALL are welcome. Should anyone with an unfriendly intention post any unfriendly, unnecessary comments, it will be deleted. If I had the power to ban “haters” from our Beloved thread, I will do it with no hesitation. What you say? Bann the trollers?

My goal is to make sure Ecuador is well represented. NO more reducing us to the lowest common denominator, its time to show the world how beautiful Ecuador can be.

I nominate myself..

I also nominate Regulator as moderator If I do not have the honor

8. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
  9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    I think you are looking in the mirror.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    tu nunca participaste en esta area y ahora quieres subirte al bus que lograron ladic, loraz, ecuajhony y otros que si eran participantes diarios de temas del ecuador. para tu Informacion, los moderadores no damos tarjetas amarillas o rojas, eso es tarea de los administradores, nosotros solo somos baby sitters!

11. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    uhh, ouch! Efer with a left uppercut and a right jab finishes off regulator, K.O!!!! :D

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    si hombre, los moderadores de conmebol tenemos otros candidatos que tienen mas EXPERIENCIA... y que son reconocidos participantes de cosas Ecuatorianas desde hace rato

pero llegan 'aparecidos' y piden un puesto asi de facil no me parece merecido

13. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

14. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    are we forgetting Bolivia here people? come on! They count too you know :D

15. regulator

regulator Member

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you're going to base the choice of moderator based on their postings in the s. america forum ? i hope the same logic wasn't used in selecting the other s. america moderators, as they aren't exactly top of the line. as long as this forum doesn't turn to $hit with all the postings (like some of the responses in this thread), then i really could care less who the moderator is.