Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Probably Raul will take place till end of the season and then Tuchel/Pochetino

2. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Just because Flo is the most successful boss of all football clubs in modern times, doesn't mean he can't be criticized.

Some of you guys just take it to the extreme.

pramod, Lyra and Anon. repped this.
  3. OMM13

OMM13 Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Feb 5, 2021

At least do your job properly and back the coach before leaking rumors about sacking him if he doesn't win the next game. If you're having to play a CM at LB, another CM and a LW at RW, your RBs can't run anymore and you have to sub in Mariano Diaz to save your league campaign then you haven't done your job properly.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If it was my call, I'd send Castilla to the club world cup. Our schedule is packed as is.

petros93 and Doni repped this.
  5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Carlo deserves another season regardless of the outcome this season

1. we can’t win every year
    2. The club really let him and the fans down with the lack of signings. I trust there is a plan for the future so I’m ok with it, but then you can’t turn around and demand present success when you are more focused on the future

6. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn. Right. On. Cue.

Transfer window closes with no signing, team is dropping points, painfully obvious reality that more depth is needed combined with rumors that Carlo requested reinforcements.

Incoming negative media reports intended to undermine Ancelotti and lay the ground work for his firing and absolve Flo of any blame for the situation.

Where do I sing up and get a paycheck for being one of these twitter guys. This is to easy to predict.

7. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Sacked and replaced by whom ? What’s the point in sacking him in February ? He deserves to finish the season at the very least. There isn’t a better option available out there right now and he deserves to at least finish the season because of his success last year.

petros93 and Deep Pal repped this.
  8. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    Saying "florentino out" isnt a critique, its just misplaced fustration or somthin.

9. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have to understand the agenda at this point. And that is keeping the heat off Florentino.

Responsibility will be distributed in this order.

1) blame and fire coach, bring in Raul, Zidane, Garcia Remon, any random person
    if, that fails
    2) blame and fire players, Vincius, Kroos, Modric (all with expiring contracts)
    if, that fails
    4) blame RFEF, La Liga, EUFA and other clubs for not joining Super League
    if that fails
    5) blame fans,
    if that fails
    6) run away

10. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    If he sacks Carlo then he needs to step down immediately and call an election because he’s failed to back the coaches and rebuild a depleted squad.

If he think spending 80ME on Tchouameni is all we need then he’s badly out of touch with the team actually needs.

11. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    wow...the guy won us 2 CLs and 2 doubles in 3 full seasons and he is going to get sacked if we dont win the CWC:ROFLMAO:

No manager in the world could have done a better job at replacing Zidane last year than Carlo,no manager could have achieved what he did .

Viniicus became world class becouse of him,he made Militao-Alaba a CL winning partnership WHO THE F whas thinking that this was possible after both Ramos/Varane left ....he trusted Camavinga and Fede in the CL KO round in the most important moments...Zidane would have never done that.HE BENCHED Burger king forever !!!!!!!!!!Zidane would have never done it .

Carlo is top 3 RM coaches of all time i dont care what anyone says,he won us LA DECIMA and he won the CL last year after the greatest run any team has had and that just a few years aftr CR7 left.....

i dont care if we end up trophyless,Carlo must stay for another season he fully deserve,the problem is Flo and the board who dont spend on world class players anymore

Deep Pal repped this.
  12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    There's more to this than just Florentino's side of things. I think Carlo wants to coach the Brazilian NT. He probably sees NT football more to his liking at this stage of his career and there's hardly a bigger opportunity than Brazil and he doesn't want to let that opportunity slip away, stay here and get fired midway next season and then have mid-tier clubs calling him. The fact that he is permitting his son to negotiate with clubs regrading a coaching position and also coming out with a bristling (for him, he's always the sweet uncle and a company man) comment like i am not here to give mins when the rumor came out that the club wants him to play Castilla players etc. instead of asking for signings points to his mindset. I think he is hoping he can walk away rather than miss the Brazil boat. I know Brazil have other options too so it might not work out this way but i get a feeling Carlo wants out.

From the club's side they probably don't see it as a huge issue since Zizou is available and one or two other candidates are as well so its not like they don't have any options. Regardless of how our season ends I think Carlo will mutually part ways or something like that.

Deep Pal, Anon. and Doni repped this.
  13. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Agreed I think JAS is currently in charge of club and perez is taken back seat

14. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019

If that true I only ask one thing from the the players: give him the CL

15. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ESPN Brazil saying Carlo has agreed to take on the Brazil job after the season.

I’m really not excited for Raul to take the reins of this team. He is a legend but brings a lot of baggage.

16. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    #1216 Nir_O, Feb 10, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    Options:
    Tuchel
    Pochetino
    Raul
    Xabi Alonso
    Klopp (If Liverpool won’t qualify)
    Zidane

If u ask me: I would love to see Raul and Guti together as prime coach and assistant (Hombre’s de la Casa)

Aensensen repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Yeah I'm not excited for that either. Hopefully Zidane has had a change of mind and values this position a lot more than in the past and request to come back for four more years.

Umar, Shay Z, Lyra and 5 others repped this.
  18. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Raul....meh....

19. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    They've already done that. Twice. Wtf? The expectations are crazy sometimes seriously. We just had one of the most crazy runs to win the ucl and people act like we are some bum team.

Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  20. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yup ZZ, or, if Raul can be a candidate i'd prefer Xabi i think, not a lot behind him as far as coaching goes but i'd rather we give him a try

21. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm OOTL, what baggage?

22. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The rumors are that he was a quite toxic influence in the dressing room and had too much power and one of the main culprits of cliques forming in the dressing room between the spaniards and brazilians etc.

There is a famous moment around 2005 where Ramos scored a goal and commented after the match that it felt like the opposition had scored because no one came to congratulate him after scoring. Florentino resigned from his first stint shortly thereafter.

This was a long time ago of course, but Ramos was head and shoulders above him or Iker as a captain and leader. I hope he has learned, but these habits can be hard to change when you are considered the home grown Prince as he was.

23. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019

24. boeder

boeder Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Feb 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wonder if Carlo will let Rodrygo take PKs for the NT, since he missed one at the WC and all..

25. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    I get your post comes from a heartwarming place, but I just dont get why anyone would expect to win the CL ever. Its so incredibly dificult to win it. Even for us. Its been around for almost a centuary and we have won 14.