People that earn money in the internet.

Discussion in 'Finance, Investing & Economy' started by PinoyMarauder, Oct 14, 2010.

1. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    I've been Flirting with the idea of making money in the internet for the past week. Read a few blogs and articles about it, got me hooked and now i feel like I'm ready to make some cash. This is how i feel, but of course i have very minimal knowledge about it and have yet to meet someone who earns money in the internet so my brain tells me otherwise.

I'm positive there are few posters around who earn cash thru this, I would love to hear from them.( will rep)

Do's and Donts for a noob, ways to earn money in the internet, etc.

I feel like I've been wasting my time every time i use the internet. Everyday, I lurk around sites and read bull**** like whose cock is bigger or why one has a tail like bone in their anus, why do some people eat kiwis without peeling it first( all with the obvious answer that op is a phaggot) etc. Don't get me wrong, I love forums. I love bigsoccer but i feel i could do something more productive, there's always multitasking so i can browse whatever there is at forums and the same time trying to earn money.

2. lizzyvicky

lizzyvicky New Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Well I guess to answer your question. It is easy to set up a blog or website and slap on a few google ads but the way to make money is you need a good and different idea for a website. When you have that idea you need to work quite hard at SEO (search engine optimisation) and other forms of online marketing to get recognised. To have a sucessful site you'll really need to work. The chances are if theres an offer thats to good to be true it probably is! With products or services stick to what you're good at and don't rely on other sites who offer to help you make "loads of money" because there are as many fraudsters as there are honest sites. But I think go for it... start off small and work your way up... it costs almost nothing at the start so you're not risking too much!

1 person likes this.
  3. ISUSucks

ISUSucks New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Japan
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    For me,

- Forex, CFD, and stock exchange
    The last month alone actually exceeded my annual salary from a permanent job. Caught a retrace of EUR/AUD @1.29 and closed @1.375. Thinking of actually quitting the job now:D

- International trade @ auction sites
    It's time to take advantage of weak USD and strong AUD&JPY.

4. 0biwan

0biwan New Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    what I do to earn money in the internet is matched betting.

I love sport so this is a really good "part time" for earning.

this is basically a way of betting that you only win money.

you can quickly understand it seeing this video from vimeo.com:
    [ame="http://vimeo.com/12242698"][Double Betting] Matched Betting Guide on Vimeo[/ame]

5. willy_svw

willy_svw Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bremen, Germany
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Find a niche-topic you are interested in. Create a website on that and constantly fill it with good articles or information. Use "SEO" to get your website on the first pages of several search engines. Inform yourself about the "merchant and affiliate-system" and make money with advertising.

6. mundo30

mundo30 New Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    You can do all sorts of things to earn money off the internet. I personally buy and sell beauty products on eBay and it really does pay the bills.

I'm looking into selling my services (website design, graphic design) but the competition is stiff. But I know that once I get a good client, I can actually have good, honest work, one I can do from home and on my own time.

7. majoravarias

majoravarias New Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    for those looking for ways to increase your monthly income, here are 2 sites where they pay to users to see advertising!dont need to pay anything!

http://www.clixsense.com/?4158545

http://www.neobux.com/?r=majoravarias

at the beginning of the income is small but with work and 10minutes per day is possible to build a good income!see the forums to clarify doubts!