Peace With these Guys?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Smiley321, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Respected religious leader, preaches every Friday at the Al-Aqsa mosque, loves bin Laden

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/08/10/MNG87E5L7H1.DTL

People think that there's a way to appease these savages? Israel, you've got a lot of killing ahead, that place is saturated with this kind of savage. There's no reasoning or accommodation to be found with these animals. You either quarantine the rabid jackals or kill them.

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I wish more people would finally realize this. Yes, it is that simple. They want to kill us, and until we cause enough damage and until we can put away all those teachers of "peace" and completely, 180 degrees, turn around the education and propaganda of Arab machine, we will never, ever have peace. This has nothing to do with "occupied territories", nothing to do with land, it's about having Jews in that part of the land with their own state. This is sad and scary, but a realistic point of view of many muslims in ME. And Yes, more killings will have to be done.

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    and people listen to this man?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yet the US is portrayed as abusive, anti-Muslim, great satan, etc...

Gotta love those peaceloving honest clerics.

M-16 couple hundred $'s, bullets 22cents, 1 dead hate monger Muslim cleric? Priceless

5. zverskiy yobar

zverskiy yobar BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 10, 2002
    if you kill him they will simply make him a martyr.

Instead Kill every family member of anyone who commits a terrorist attack against the west.Take it to there families,make sure every muslim knows if he blows himself up .. his family will be joining him shortly.
    Spare no one.Children, Women, Old Men, Cousins ,Aunts, Grandaddies, Nephews.
    Whether they are in Jersey City,Leeds , the west bank or Islamabad.Hunt them down and be as brutal as one can be.
    Make the knowledge of our revenge against their familes as the deterent.It will not stop the hatred, nor will it completley stop the bombings.But I wonder how many of the 9/11 and London bombers would have commited their acts if they knew their familes would pay the price for their acts.

6. christopher d

christopher d New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Weehawken, NJ
    Sounds like a good time. Happy Killing! :D

7. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    So basically, you would fight terrorism with terrorism...

8. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

I think he was advocating genocide

9. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Killing is fun when you're doing it with words on the internet :rolleyes:

10. christopher d

christopher d New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Weehawken, NJ
    No. That's not terrorism -- they're on our side. Which makes them "Freedom Fighters". Or was that the Cold War. Damnit... I get so confused these days. I just hope everyone has a whole lot of fun killing each other.

11. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Maybe it's loads of fun doing it in person? As the saying goes, don't knock it until you've tried it.

This being the internet with inevitably one moron reading this, I'll dummy proof this post by noting that I'm obviously joking. Killing in person really isn't any fun at all. Actually, it's kind of a pain in the butt!

12. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    It is one thing to say it, it is another thing to be directing Temple Mount digs intended to destroy the archeological remains of the Temple as this man is doing while Israel's Antiquity Commission is denied access.

13. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Proving the moral superiority of the western civilization. :rolleyes:

14. Hooplehead

Hooplehead New Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Deadwood
    As former Republican, I really, honestly understand (though do not condone) these Muslims' view of the US and their subsequent tactics as of the war on Iraq. Of course they aren't gonna out-gun us, DUH, but one thing they can do is try to shock ordinary citizens, and try to win the psychological/media war. Interesting that the Muslims' "PsyOps" are 10000000X more effedctive than Rumsfelds "PsyOps."

15. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    I most certainly do think suggestions above are waaay OTT and immoral, quite obviously arousing from basic anger.

But at the same time, it is a known fact that Arab militants (at state and terrorist level) constantly exploit today's Western state's childish faith in treaties and civility.

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    why didn't you comment on the article itself and the morality of that man?

17. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

It is easier to be feared than loved.

18. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, that's why it is the arab world who rules the world. Because of western states' childish faith in treaties and civility. No western states would ever exploit the rest of the world.

Western states (export version) are not so childish nor so faithful to civility as you are suggesting. Maybe common individuals are, and you'd find them both in the western world and the muslim world. They're the absolute majority.

The guy is a moron, Yasik.

Someone suggesting to kill all the arabs (or the families or the "savages" or the "animals") the same.

19. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The point is much simpler than we think. We have to eliminate those that preach so much hate and such propaganda because one imam like that guy brainwashes 1,000 others. So, first we kill, yes kill, those hate mongers and those who finance them. Second, we re-educate with our propaganda those who are still not lost. But we can't do this in reverse order. Hate must end first, then re-education. And Yes, sometimes, terrorism can and should only be fought back with more terrorism. Those who say violence perpetuate violence should only examine WWII and its end.

20. christopher d

christopher d New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Weehawken, NJ
    And I started jumpin' up and down, yellin' "KILL! KILL!" and he started jumpin' up and down with me, and we was both jumpin' up and down, yellin', "KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!" and the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said "You're our boy"

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is a logic in advocating a kill them stance with some of these terrorists. It is all they will ever understand, and lets not pretend that they care about any treaties or policies or the Geneva Convention or anything like that. Chopping heads off, crashing planes into buildings etc...sorry but the only way to deal with these types is to put a bullet through their heads.

22. Attacking Minded

Attacking Minded New Member

Jun 22, 2002
    You can get anything you want on Big Soccer.

23. clubfoot

clubfoot New Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Oakland, CA
  24. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can’t take away someone’s hate with the barrel of a gun. This “kill them all, then fix the problem” attitude will only lead to you playing whack-a-terrorist forever. This is not a conventional war, with a conventional army to defeat. The more brutal we are, and the more widespread that brutality, the more terrorists we will create. These kind of actions will grow support amongst moderate Muslims.

Yes, swift and forceful action has it’s place in thwarting actual attacks. But killing political leaders–even of such awful movements as this–only strengthens their voice. No, you have to make it such that their words lose power, lose effect. Then you win.

25. GRUNT

GRUNT Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lake Oswego, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There you go, exagerating again.

He was not advocating genocide. He was explicity advocating retribution targeted specifically at family members of terrorists. I don't advocate it, but, I'll admit, the thought occured to me once.

I recall a couple years back asking myself, how do we stop an ideologically-fanatical enemy, one committed to the destruction of our society, unwilling to negotiate, and unable to entertain a vision of peaceful co-existence? And then, in a moment of abject frustration, I came upon the same idea; kill the families of the perps.

How and why would I or anyone else get to that point?

I think it was because I saw nothing else that might work, and ultimately my family and countrymen are more valuable to me than theirs are. Bottom line: I wanted these notjobs to stop before the next mass slaughter, so, if I knew it would save my people, why not threaten theirs?

The problem is -- aside from the obvious sacrificing of our own humanity -- it probably wouldn't work. They already have religious leadership exhorting them to continue, validating their decision, and people on the Arab street providing at least passive approval. If a preacher can get men to walk away from life, abandoning their wives and children in exchange for martyrdom, should we expect him to have much difficulty explaining how 10 martyrs are better than 1? And, guess what, they get to join you in heaven!

So, why go there?

But hypothetically? If I absolutely knew I could persuade them to stop slaughtering us by letting them know I'd kill their families? Yeah, take a guess who loses. Given such hypothetical certainty, would you choose differently, if doing so meant allowing more 9/11s?

But, back to the real world;

I believe we should target the preachers of hate, those fomenting the ideollogy. Collect evidence through wire taps and other intel gathering measures. Issue international warrants charging them with conspiracy to commit genocide. Arrest, try and incarcerate those we can. Shoot the rest. It's time to change the rules.