PbP. France v. Rumania.

Discussion in 'Group A - France, Romania, Albania, Switzerland' started by Jamooky, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    He has been playing Forevra hasn't he?

ShortyMac repped this.
  2. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Romania played very well, and but France were the better side by a little bit. I think some of you might be overrating Payet, Woah now. He did score a stunning goal, but we can't praise someone so much like this just after one goal. I do think he is a great player though and has potential.

Anyway I predicted this scoreline actually, and this is coming from a person from the country that is France's biggest rival. In all honesty France probably deserved the 3 points. They were on the front foot most of the time, and while Romania also played well, I do think France were by a little margin the better side.

3. Simmer

Simmer Member

Feyenoord
    Netherlands
    Oct 23, 2009
    Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Shaky start by France. Romania had 2 huge chances that should have been buried. France looked nervous but in the end could finish the job. Giroud with the header, some say it was a foul but in my eyes the keeper should have been stronger. Penalty looked light but there was a touch. Amazing winning goal by Payet, and he actually looks like a very likeable guy who cares playing for his country. He had a good game with a lot of decisive passes. Man of the match!