Paysse: Stay or Go?

Discussion in 'MLS: Rumors' started by BenReilly, Jul 27, 2002.

1. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Let's keep it simple, Al Einstein.

2. efren95

efren95 Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Republic of Texas
    And then again, being honest enough we have to admit you're right. Even a stripper has to know how to strip...

3. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    She might have fake boobs, she might not be a virgin, but she is smart enough to combine her looks, voice, and ability to dance into millions. I really don't like her music or how little girls look up to her, but I do think she is pretty damn smart for putting it all together and making millions for herself.

4. etcheverrito

etcheverrito New Member

Jun 12, 2001
    the heartland of NOV
    Dude...she can't sing! All her performances are lipped sync...and when asked to join to sing at parties, she always refuses. She's all looks and boobs, you can dress up a camel with a wig on top, most people won't see the difference.

5. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So damm true!

6. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keep Veronica. Forget about Britney. Maybe she can do pbp without climbing a ladder or a torpedo head. :)

7. JBlazini24

JBlazini24 New Member

Aug 9, 2001
    Charlotte, N.C.
    Britney for one night is better than Veronica for a whole year.

Give me Spears or give me death.

8. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Most of you guy act like shes the only hot girl in the planet. PUHLEASE! You can go down to any club and see better looking women. They shoud give them a tryout. They cant be worse than her.

9. sebakoole

sebakoole New Member

Jul 11, 2002
    Re: Of Course she must stay

Hey Charles, have you been reading Richard Ford? ("Athletes are the only people who live entirely within themselves" or something like that)...hmm, wonder what Richard Ford would say about Veronica?

10. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    Re: Re: Paysse: Stay or Go?

I'm not saying I would'nt leave a lil wu-mushroom mark on her backside-if yer know what I mean<<wink>>-but she'z about two 40's away from being a knockout.

Those non-questions & her flaunting attributes make me wish they'd found a better hottie on univision or hell my local taco bell.

She is no Ananda Lewis. hmmm Ananda Lewis gerrr

11. staab

staab New Member

Nov 22, 2001
    Bethpage, NY
    shes hot, she can stay. who cares about her reporting or analysis, i can do my own.

12. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Were there ever any threads about sideline reporters prior to Ms. Paysee?

That answers your question

13. Mississippi Flash

May 19, 2002
    Mississippi
    She dresses like a hooker from Tijuana, but I guess that's the idea. Too bad she sounds like one. I guess there's some demographic they are after. It can't be anybody with brains who knows soccer.

14. Halo15

Halo15 New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    Seattle
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thats a very racist and disturbing comment. I cant believe that this sort of garbage is allowed on this board.

15. soccerdome

soccerdome New Member

Well, overall I think we all can agree that she is beautiful, right? But, she looked like paulina rubio's cousin the way she was dressed. They both looked absolutely AWFUL!!!! My mom even joked that she was trying to get a boyfriend. A girl that pretty doesn't need to dress like that. She's naturally pretty. And anyway it's an All-Star game. Not a club.

16. Mississippi Flash

May 19, 2002
    Mississippi
    There is no need to play the PC race card. I was referring to the woman's off the shoulder peasant blouse and heavy makeup at an afternoon soccer game. She certainly does not present herself as a professional journalist. You will note that the post after mine also reacted to her dress.

17. soccerdome

soccerdome New Member

I sure did.

18. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Damn, some of you people are freaks! I've put up with the criticism of Ty and Jack, after all they are a little annoying. But, criticizing Veronica Paysee because she doesn't ask the big, indepth question? She ain't freaking interviewing the President of the United States for crying out loud! What intriguing insights did you want her to pull out of John Harkes?? She's a pretty face, her style of speaking and stumbling over questions is endearing in my eyes. She's cute, get over it, freaks. She stays.

19. todda74

todda74 New Member

Nov 4, 2001
    Annapolis
    one thing that I hate about the Jim Gray's and Ahmad Rashad's of the sports world is they start to believe that they are as big as the athletes they interview. We aren't watching for them.

though with Miss Paysee they could put her in a PIP box the whole game and that would be fine with me. Or instead of the ads they put by the score/time box they could just write it out in whipped cream on her body.
    I also do like the way she handles the interviews. She is not that polished but so what? It's soccer not cricket.

Also, what was the screwup she had with Beasley's cousin? I saw that game and the interview but don't remember that.

20. NYC ugly

NYC ugly Member

Aug 7, 2000
    Very near my computer
    Unfortunately, MLS is still totally BUSH LEAGUE. So you should expect bush leaguers like Ms. Hot Pants to remain until MLS becomes a REAL soccer league. It's sad.

21. lurch

lurch New Member

Jul 12, 1999
    She's a fluffer.

22. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    271 votes. Way more than I expected.

23. Detective40oz

Detective40oz Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Veronica stays, I had the chance to meet her at the Soccerfest this weekend. She was late for the team bus but still stopped to have pictures taken with me and my friend. She is really attractive in person adn you can tell she really cares about MLS. I'm sure she doesn't get paid that much either, and slowly but surely the accent is getting better. All sideline interviews suck in every sport, they are usually useless. If we should get rid of anything, it's the pointless sideline interviews. I have much more respect for Veronica after meeting her though, she is very nice and seems to care about the fans.

24. flmls

flmls New Member

I finally saw her in person

First of all, the person who brought up her wearing too much make-up. Guys wear make up when they are on TV as well. It's part of the job. I want to know what these people who think she is ugly think is hot. She is very pretty and she's a nice girl too. Maybe the guys that think she is ugly were just turned down by hotties like that and hold a grudge.

25. Mississippi Flash

May 19, 2002
    Mississippi
    She's obviously an attractive woman with a nice figure. Hell, that's the only reason she's there as far as I can tell. The make-up issue has to do with what's appropriate for a given situation. Generally, women wear less outdoors that indoors and less in the daytime than at night. For outdoor, daylight soccer games, most people would say she over does it. Similarly, her clothing tends to be over the top or even a tad trashy for a casual setting.

In fairness I should point out that most of the Fox News women have the same problems. I guess they are going for that 18-35 male demographic. Interestingly, some research has shown that, in person, young males are more turned on by lighter make up and casual clothes on a woman because it makes them appear more accessible.