Paulo Berlusconi - Montagna di Merda

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Balotelli Massive, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mario Balotelli has been branded "the household's little n*****" by Paolo Berlusconi, the brother of AC Milan president Silvio.
    The supremo's sibling, also known for being the publisher of right-wing newspaper Il Giornalein Italy, made the controversial remark during a rally led by the former Prime Minister's People of Freedom political party in Lombardy.

And after addressing members of the public in the audience, he encouraged them to attend Milan's match against Udinese at San Siro - which the Rossoneri eventually won 2-1 courtesy of goals from the striker, who is partly of Ghanaian descent.

"Let's go and watch our household's little n***** [play]," he said to laughter.

"The girls here are all invited as well. They have the chance to meet Silvio Berlusconi."

Another race controversy could be about to boil over following last season's factions in the Premier
    More recently, Balotelli's Milan team-mate Kevin-Prince Boateng halted a friendly match against Pro Patria after being racially abused by the Lega Pro side's supporters.

2. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Montagna di merda indeed. I just read that elsewhere and came straight to bigsoccer. Shocking that he did this as some sort of political event in support for his brother as well. Welcome back to Italy Balotelli.

Balotelli Massive repped this.
  3. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    this looks bad! especially after the whole Kevin prince thing, not only does make milan look bad as a club but it also makes Italy look bad on a whole...people are probably thinking wow this guy just went back to Italy, scored 2 goal's in his first game, only to be called a N***** by the VP of the team .. this look's really bad! paulo your an IDIOT for this... this guy is single handily giving Italian football a bad name.. when the fans do it it's one thing, but when the VP of a team is dropping N bomb's it makes Italian football look bad. the media was already waiting for the fans to pull some racist stunt, but it's the VP of the team dropping N bombs at a political event for his brother.. what made it even worst is he dropped the N word, then he laughed.

Balotelli Massive repped this.
  4. Danakil

Danakil Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Scandinavia
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Only in Italy lol you cant help but love the italian humour .... hahaha

Balo unchained by his own club's VP aka Dr schultz :D

5. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    the English media is going to town with this story.. this is on every major football blog, website ect from England.. their painting a bad picture of italy.. the Ghanaian media picked up the story and their saying they told mario this would happen thats why he should have moved away from Italy for good and represented ghana.

6. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    obviously paulo is an idiot for saying this, and of course the media are going to make a huge deal about this. that's their job. my question is what negretto means in italian. does it mean little n1gger? or little black? is it a racial slur, like calling someone a n1gger in english, or is it being taken out of context due to the translation between languages?

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It sounds awful.:( Balo doesn't deserve that.

8. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It means "little black".
    It is a racial slur when applied to a black person.
    I do not think Poalo was intentionally being racist but he made a massive error in using that word. You do not use that word to describe other people.

9. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    It's part of Euro culture. The attitude is ingrained. Nothing ever changes.

10. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    I am definitely not in the hypersensitive, overreact-to-every-little-incident camp, but this one is really beyond the pale. If I were Mario, I'd be distraught and furious. Silvio is going to need to publicly take a stand to repudiate this, and Paolo should make a public retraction and apology.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  11. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wouldn't want to play for this pezzo di merda...

I hope he gets fired asap.

F the Berlusconi's - they're everything that's wrong with Italy.

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Mario didn't and doesn't want to play for Ghana because he feels Italian, and IMO he needs to use an incident like this to prove he belongs right where he is and that idiots without any common sense or decency like Berlusconi get it in their face when the fans get behind Mario and support him. Running away would be the wrong thing to do. That said, both these clowns better make it right. I'm sure right now their PR people are gauging the effect and working on what exactly they have to say to remedy it.

13. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    they had a full page on this story in the metro paper in Toronto yesterday. they painted a bad picture of Italy as a racist country.. they said it's common for people in Italy to reefer to Chinese people as those people with the almond shaped eyes . they talked about juve fans holding up signs that read there is no such thing as a black Italian, they spoke on Mario's inter days and the monkey chants, they also touched on the Kevin price situation too. i'll post the picture tomorrow..

14. Danakil

Danakil Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Scandinavia
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    He kinda apologized to balo but balo's smile seems faked or forced.

[​IMG]