Paul Ince hopes to manage Inter

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by English_Gent, Jan 5, 2007.

1. English_Gent

English_Gent New Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Reading, England
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/macclesfield_town/6232531.stm

Have to say that he has done an incredible job since taking on his first Managerial job at Macclesfield. They were at the very bottom of the football league by absolutely miles, they are now 10 unbeaten, off the bottom and looking good to stay up. They face Chelsea tomorrow in the cup.

Interested to know what Inter fans memories of him are like, was he a popular player when he was there? Did he leave on good terms?

2. Blitzwing

Blitzwing New Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Well his team just got beaten 6-1 by Chelsea which isn't something he should be ashamed of, but I don't know we would have to wait and see how he does for a few years and at a bigger club....

IMO he was a good player but at the time he played for Inter the team wasn't that good, probably one of the standouts in a average lot. Did he leave on good terms? well I guess, his reasons were fair enough wanting to return to England to raise his family etc.

It would be very interesting seeing a black manager, coach one of the most right wing teams (and supporters!) in Europe...

3. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    Always been of fan of ince but i could never see him being the coach of inter.

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I had always loved Paul as a player, specially at Inter, but also with England, M'boro, Wolves, etc..

Metro

5. MagicoNr10

MagicoNr10 New Member

Jul 14, 2004
    I hope we finally get someone who's at least able to count to 11. Not Inter material.:mad: