Paul D strikes again - aka the tailgate thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by bgb, Nov 10, 2003.

1. bgb

bgb New Member

Sep 8, 2000
    Paul D,

You are a prince among men; a fine stalwart soul ministering to the needs and desires of your flock; a minor deity.

What a way to prepare for a Sunday AM match! OJ with a sparkle; burritos to start the day off right; delightful Danish; coffee with a kick (as well as more mundane sustenance)..

Many thanks for your labors and those of your early-rising compatriots. Those of us weary travelers from far away lands salute you for your fortitude and tireless efforts to adequately prepare your people for the rigors of a chilly November afternoon.

Kudos.

2. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago
    Yup cheers to Paul and the rest of the group. Doug Margaret, Corey Lisa, Paul and that annoying freakey dude with the pointy hair. Whats his name again!? Oh yeah Steve. Thanks to Margaret for scrambling our eggs!!!! To Worm... I hope you remember just how good the tailgate was. To Matt for drinking our shots. To Jose for bringing those cool little soccer ball bottle openers. To all you guys for bringing yourselves. To Billy, for being you Billy. To Peter Wilt for...uh wait a minute. Where were you punk!? Too good for us eh? Dont make me come over there and drag your butt over here next time. :). To anybody else who i forgot to mention... If I forgot to mention you, which I obviously did...thanks. And lastly...Omce again lets alllll thank Margaret for scrambling our eggs!! Now we all know why Doug married her. I know I mention her eggg scrambling twice but I figured the why the hell not!?! To the Vortex United for sucking so much..(Opps dont know how that got in here)...To Don for bringing the tables. To Fox news for.... ah screw em. To Paul for forgeting to pay attention to my sausage this morning. To Jameson..... hey wait where was Jameson this time?? Whats your excuse punk??Saturday night boys town got you sitting on your ice bag a little longer than you wanted this AM? ;) Be there Friday. To Robin for not falling for one of my famous "F.U.UP" Vodka Vodka cocktails with a hint of Sprite. To all those wierdos that showed up from Indiana. "Y'all come back now ya hear?"
    Now for all of you that are reading this and wondering just how many lines did Steve actually do before he fired up his computer this evening and just what the hell I am talking about. SHOW UP FOR THE TAILGATES!? It was blast and your missing out. Come to one this Friday its the last one this year and lets got out with a bang!!

3. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago
    Since the jackass that run these boards dont let me edit my own messages anymore I have to add a thanks to Coyote Ugly for bringing the Boxes of coffee!!! and to the AHOLE who gave me the yellow card and removed the edit my own post option. FU YOU!! Cheers!!

4. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Whoa, this sounds a little dirty...

5. Don_Crafts

Don_Crafts New Member

Oct 31, 2000
    20 House, Oswego
    I'd like to thank Paul for never paying attention to my sausage.

The tailgate, as usual, was the shizel. Just one more this year!
    [​IMG]

Maximum Respect,
    Don Crafts
    Chicago Fire, USA
    Don't Stop Living In The Red!