Pat Onstad keeper glove auction (autographed)

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by bilzy, Nov 11, 2008.

1. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Pat donated these gloves to be auctioned on behalf of Marcia Williams.
    Please consider what a wonderful Christmas gift they could make for a Dynamo fan in your life. Sorry for the how this is posting. I am in the middle of listing multiple items and rushed to post this here because it is also getting listed on three other sites in the morning. :)

[​IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Dynamo-Pat-Onstad-Autographed-Keeper-Gloves_W0QQitemZ280284811046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item280284811046&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

2. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    OK, ebay pulled my first auction because I did not say "all proceeds after listing and selling fees" in regards to all funds going to soccerunitesutah. I've re-listed the item so just search Pat Onstad :)

3. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
  4. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Thank you Don :)

5. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    :D Bumping as the auction is in its final hours.

6. AeroSquire1836

Feb 13, 2007
    HOUSTON
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should post the seller link in the MLS general thread (if you havn't already) Im sure lots of other fans would be interested in supporting such a great cause.

7. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    I completely stink at proper advertising right now and would love for help and or ideas. So, thanks for the tip !
    We have been working on setting up two bone marrow registry campaign dates and finally finalized them today!!