Passing Training Notebook

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by GROVESHSCOACH, Jun 30, 2006.

1. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Ok Guys I have decided to train Passing for the rest of the season. I will play 3-5-2 in league and 2-5-3 in friendlies. They say it takes 6 weeks for a 17 year old to pop. I have guys of varrying ranges and will keep you updated on how it goes. I have 5 more weeks of full training. Wish me luck

2. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    OKJ doing it for real this week. Played a 3-5-2 in league and will run a 2-5-3 in the friendly. Hoping to get some pops the first week!

3. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    thanks to hattrick being down currently i cant look up the answer to my question here but i'm assuming you're doing short passing... if this is the case, do only forwards and mids recieve training, or do wingers also? i've been switching between 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 which allows me to get 12 players in the mix (usually 3 mids, all 6 trainees, and 3 defense)... mainly curious about why 5 in the middle

4. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Yes short passing trains forwards mids and wings. 2-5-3 is the best one to play, but my league is not that easy.

The other passing trains defenders and mids. You get more trainees that way, but I need more passing on my forwards and wings.

5. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    yea my trainees can use it (forwards) and i have the mids play league, then throw the D in there in the friendly, sorta tryin to help them out with CA

6. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    I put my d at forward in friendlies as I am a PM trainer.