Parking at 'The Hut'

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by McKinney_Burn, Jul 4, 2005.

1. McKinney_Burn

McKinney_Burn New Member

Jan 13, 2003
    Pizza Hut
    So, I got my invite to buy parking to go along with my season tickets in the mail over the weekend. Wondering what the general consensus is on location. Seems like the Blue section (east of stadium) would work best for me.... if being that much closer to McKinney is going to help (hoping for backroads shortcut.)

Anyway, where is The Inferno going to be? Anyone know if the Platinum section is reserved for suiteholders? Whom do I have to ____________ to park there?

2. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Throwing in the 'whom' makes this even funnier!

3. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Mrs.TexasArsenal New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Inferno will be in the "Blue Stadium East" in the bottom blue section in the NW corner. Supposedly there will be a grassy area there for us to tailgate. :)

4. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Well to be completely accurate the Inferno will have a PARKING section in the SW corner of the TOP blue section. We will be TAILGATING in a grassy spot in the NW corner of the BOTTOM blue section.

We'll have details soon on how members can get their parking passes.

5. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    So, jonno - are you advising us not to buy the parking from the mailout?

6. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    If you are an Inferno member, correct.

7. Red Menace

Red Menace New Member

Aug 8, 2003
    Frisco
    Jonno - Anything new regarding parking?

RM

8. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Per the FO earlier today - individual game parking is not available yet. That includes our special disco rate for parking. Also - Emily isn't in the office today, so I couldn't ask her specifically.