Park Ju-young @ AS Monaco 2009-2010 Thread [R] Part 2

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by yimmy, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    He's already left as well and back with the national team. I think he'll be alright. He really exerted himself for 120 minutes so I'm not surprised this happened as it looks like he was still somewhat unfit in the weeks prior but I suppose he's such a crucial element to Monaco that not playing him would have been terrible for them.

2. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I was counting on you to give a better translation than mine :D . But yeah, I think he'll be alright even if it's not the best moment to injure himself ... We've seen that he had some problems coming back on the scoring track after his last injury.

And yes he is essential for Monaco. Even more than Nenê who just had an argument with Moustache because he was left off the last match against Lorient.
    But, if he was in bad shape, why not starting Maazou and save Park just for the French Cup ? Monaco's season, in L1, was over since two or three months ...

3. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    Ha, not much of a translation :eek: He'll be okay. 3 weeks is probably more than enough time for him to get back to training with the team unless more complications occur. The Dutch trainers for the NT will have to be careful to overexert him during training though and Huh Jung-Moo may want to omit him from the Japan match.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    merci les gars.

sont de bonnes nouvelles - très bonnes. il peut guérir ses blessures et se reposer. :)

5. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ummm....bonjour?

6. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    There isn't a single good news in la paragraphe lol

The club isn't being very cautious here, which I don't understand. It should have considered sending a medical staff with him.

7. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ^ LOL, Any other Canadians remember the utterly lame French songs we had to listen to during Grade School?

"Je vais! Tu vas! Il va! Elle va! Nous allons! Vous avez! Ils ont! Elles ont!"

"Natalie, au Quebec ..."

8. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Its funny how things really changed, i mean Bordeux at one point were at the top of the league and looking unstoppable but now they're like 4th or 5th(?)
    Who would have thought Marseille were going to win the ligue? ha!

9. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    wadya, talking about? :confused:

they released him to the NT and he's no longer obliged to their roster for the remainder of L1. that's great as far as we're concerned. he's in our hands now and it's been widely reported that recovery shud take 3-4 weeks. not 3-4 months, in which case, yes, i'd be very upset if he wasn't being looked after by proper medical staff.

the sooner he recovers, trains and spends time in the NT environment, the better.

EDIT: just to note for those of you who do not speak French. the offical word from Guy Lacombe, "Il est victime d'un claquage de trois centimètres à une cuisse, a indiqué son entrâineur." means that he has a muscle strain\tear in his thigh approx 3 cm.

this would be extremely painful for a footballer when shooting the ball. if it were a severe tear, he wud need surgery and require 3-4 months of recovery and his WC wud be over. but the reported 3 weeks recovery time means that we can assume it's a strain or slight tear. recovery means, plenty of rest, lots of ice and some anti-inflammatories.

i'm sure he wud get the best of care and rest @ home. :)

10. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    The praying ceremony is exacerbating the tear.

Just kidding...

1 person likes this.
  11. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    let's continue over here