Paris St-Germain: The Who, What, Where and How?

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by gaijin, Mar 25, 2005.

1. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Van der Wiel didnt get picked for Holland. Thoughts ?

2. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    NM, not picked because of a knee injury.

3. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    StarrMatthieu and N. Platini repped this.
  4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  5. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  6. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
  7. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  8. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    [​IMG]

Why did he do that ? "I threw water on Sabella because I saw that he was too nervous", he said.

Some days ago...

He's so stupid. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Catracho_Azul repped this.
  9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Never change Lavezzi :D

10. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    That's so funny. I honestly thought it was a mistake. I'm not surprised that it was intentional though!

11. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    L'Equipe

Very good ITW in l'Equipe today.

Pandore repped this.
  12. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    http://m.20minutes.fr/sport/1446939-psg-entre-200-300-supporters-bloques-entree-charlety-psg-metz

The club and authorities really are determined to wipe out the Ultras ( the real fans )

They were refused entry to attend the match to support the womens team vs Metz

513749430391283712 is not a valid tweet id

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByEeCNnIEAEUK3W.jpg:large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByDtUorIIAA0e7V.jpg:large

Despite the clubs resurgence on the field I HATE the direction this club is heading

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  13. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    christ, there's never ANYONE at PSG ladies' matches, despite the quality of the team. letting the ultras in would be SUCH a good thing for them.

last year some of these guys came to gerland for our ladies match and they behaved very well.

note that it's not only the paris ultras that gets your management's knickers in a twist. without actually banning visiting supps they make the trip so complicated, costly, unpleasant and boring for them that no one even organizes deplacements to the PdP anymore.

StarrMatthieu and N. Platini repped this.
  14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    It's for the kids though... Lmao, whata sham.

15. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i just want to say something else that doesn't reflect on the team, and only partially on the club...

the supporters that were locked out of charlety (as well as the parc, + déps + handball...), these pestiférés, are not the hooligans that caused the old problems. none of them are interdit de stade, none of them are considered violent or are watched by the police themselves. there is NO LEGAL REASON for PSG to deny them a ticket... or even worse, refuse them entry with their paid tickets and then refuse to reimburse them. they are only on the club's blacklist (itself of dubious legality), and only for questioning the policy concerning ultras. even people who simply offer them moral support like some journalists or celebrities, or simply doing their jobs like the lawyers who have presented these supporters very legitimate case in due process, are persona non grata and can no longer get tickets to PSG games.

that al-khalaifi might have only a sketchy idea of the legal realities of a democracy is understandable. That the club's legal department not clue him in is harder to imagine. but that the ministry of the interior (because this is not the simple action of the prefet of paris but of those in other departments as well) kowtow to PSG's management without any sound legal basis for doing so is perplexing and disturbing.

Wolfbeatseagle repped this.
  16. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  17. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  18. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think it's a fantastic. I was hoping it would go through when I first heard about it, so it's nice to see it come to fruition. I'm sure this will be a good thing for the league as a whole.

19. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I dont really understand it because PSG doesnt share the same ambitions as most of the other clubs. I mean all the owner of Toulouse cares about is not losing a lot of money. He surely doesnt care about growing his club into something bigger. So yeah PSG and Toulouse have little in common so not sure why joining the French football family is a good idea. I mean how can you raise the standard of the league when you have to pay heavy taxes and answer to the DCNG and also the clubs dont generate the revenue that the clubs from the top leagues do. Look at a club like Marseille which has the most supporters in France and has a 60,000+ seat stadium and every year they sell off good players to "balance the books." If they arent generating the kind of revenue they could and should be then there's no hope for the smaller guys.

Pandore repped this.
  20. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I like reading stuff like this. The fiscal imbalances between countries is never addressed and it needs to be. The Bayren Munich boss is anti PSG but that club had years and years and years to develop their brand into a money making machine. PSG doesnt have that luxury to wait that long. Its not current ownerships fault that the previous ownership sucked ass and did nothing to develop the brand.

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-23276.htm

21. CDPontaDelgada

CDPontaDelgada Member+

CD Santa Clara
    Aug 15, 2012
    Ponta Delgada PT
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Very fond memories of Pedro my mothers cousin from São Roque

22. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  23. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

Watch for Pierre Menes dressed up as Zlatan.

24. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Guillaume Hoarau 5 goals for BSC Young Boys in the Europa League group stages and qualified them for the next rd.

[​IMG]