Paris St-Germain: The Who, What, Where and How?

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by gaijin, Mar 25, 2005.

1. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    yeah, now he says that.

2. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  3. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
  4. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Disagree, I think he still can play. Though I can't disagree it's gold-digging. :)

5. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    #231 NicolasN., Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    [​IMG]

There is a second option : Ronaldinho was giving an ITW to a French media and was questionned about a possible come back to PSG and answered this. That's called being polite. It was the same thing when Marquinhos was asked by the portuguese media if he could play for their national team : he was only being polite; he's aiming at the brazilian national team.

The people who criticize Ronaldinho for saying that are clowns since he said he would like to come back to PSG to finish what he started, when he left PSG. Everytime he gave an ITW to a French media he said he wouldn't mind coming back to PSG but of course the idiots who discovered PSG when QSI took over weren't there to make a fuss over it.

Aztattooedsean777 repped this.
  6. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    No, I agree he'd like to come back... but to say money isn't an incentive... :unsure:

7. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC

Of course it's not an incentive since he already said it a million times before QSI without a bunch of idiots criticizing him over it and PSG offered him nothing. It has the same value as when Heinze said he would come back to PSG or Drogba to Marseille when they are questionned by French media : 0 credibility, there is nothing behind it. That's just politeness.

8. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I don't know, maybe I'm too cynical although seeing how these days so many will make a fortunate only to then lose it, I'd have to say that money talks. I don't know the details of this as well as you do so I'll defer. :)

9. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Just in case :ninja:, the"bunch of idiots" is for the comments under the article posted above and not for you or anybody in this thread since Ronnie said the same thing right after leaving PSG without them to be shocked and mentioning money as if it's specific to PSG while that's how professional football works everywhere is kind of ridiculous too.

I believe we have two different visions of his sayings : you think he has a real desire of being transfered to PSG while to me it's only lip service as he has done before and it's only to please the medias from the country where PSG is from and having a decent image and he has no real desire of coming back behind it. If a french journalist were asking you if you would mind to come back in your former club, PSG wouldn't you answer the same thing as him ?

Aztattooedsean777 repped this.
  10. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

Greatest PSG player who is coaching Bosnia to the World Cup.

11. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    what's rai doing coaching bosnia?

12. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    [​IMG]

OM fans are upset and I can understand but all I can say is no one can resist the bling bling, sorry.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  13. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    lol @ Verratti in the background.

14. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    how old is Jean roch now lol

15. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    st tropez FC
    AKA AS MONACO LoL

16. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Its already a dead issue. Pierre Menes said its no big deal.

17. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  18. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  19. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    PSG now the 5th richest club in the world ahead of some traditional heavyweights. I dont know how they did it in such a short time but congrats to them.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101355656/page/7

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  20. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    what do you mean you have no idea how they did it? everyone knows how they "did" it.

21. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Hey looks like theres some Turkish clubs ahead of your team on the list. If youre fine with that then cool but I wouldnt be.

22. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i'm not fine with that. but PSG bacam the richest club by having massive influx of cash from owners and from "sponsors". any trillionaire in the world can do it. easy peasy.

23. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I think Marseille is ranked 30th. So being the "biggest club in France" only make you the 30th richest in Europe ? :ROFLMAO: Looks like they have a lot of work to do over there.

24. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    #250 NicolasN., Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    The only way I see for Marseille to increase their income is the local mafia to associate with foreign ones which would result in more money to launder. Like Aulas who prospected in the Middle East to attract new investors, Anigo could use his network and knowledge with the mafias all across Europe. :ninja:

SportBoy333 repped this.