News: Paris Saint-Germain FC v FC Barcelona

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by StarrMatthieu, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Bialo Czerwoni

Bialo Czerwoni Red Card

Feb 28, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Watching replay of PSG - Barcelona

Whoa Barcelona complains so fkn much. 3 guys go up for a header, both Barcelona guys end up on the ground (no contact with PSG guy) and the whole team huddled up pointing and bitching how it should be a foul

STFU and play.

2. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FC BARCELONE - PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
    Mercredi 10 avril 2013 à 20h45
    UEFA Champions League - Quarts de finale retour Camp Nou

Groupe :
    ALEX
    AREOLA Alphonse
    ARMAND Sylvain
    BECKHAM David
    CAMARA Zoumana
    CHANTOME Clément
    DOUCHEZ Nicolas
    GAMEIRO Kevin
    IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan
    JALLET Christophe
    LAVEZZI Ezequiel
    LE CROM Ronan
    LUCAS
    MAXWELL
    MENEZ Jérémy
    PASTORE Javier
    SAKHO Mamadou
    SIRIGU Salvatore
    THIAGO MOTTA
    THIAGO SILVA
    TIENE Siaka
    VAN DER WIEL Gregory
    VERRATTI Marco

Absent :
    MATUIDI Blaise (suspendu) : Il effectue le déplacement avec le groupe

3. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Carlo Ancelotti believes that Paris Saint-Germain have nothing to lose ahead of their Champions League quarter-final clash with Barcelona, arguing that the French side will have a "fantastic" future to look forward to regardless of the outcome at Camp Nou
    [​IMG]
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/ch...ti-psg-have-nothing-to-lose-against-barcelona

"Nothing will change at PSG even if we don't make it to the semi-finals," the Italian claimed. "The future is fantastic whether we win or lose. We will try to win it next year if we don't win the Champions League this season.

"PSG are happy to be here, because it'll be a fantastic night. Everyone knows we have a small chance of making it, but we do have a chance nonetheless."

He's right Ancelotti !

4. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FC Barcelone
    Valdès – Dani Alves, Piqué, Adriano (ou A.Song), Jordi Alba – Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta – Pedro, Villa, Messi (ou Fabregas)

PSG
    Sirigu – Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva (cap) (ou Sakho), Maxwell – Verratti, Beckham (ou Thiago Motta), Pastore, Lucas – Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic

5. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  6. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    [​IMG]
    Paris Est Magique

7. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FCUK YOU Barcelona
    i hate Barcelona
    Barcelona are the most boring club i hate them soo much

8. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I didnt see the match but I was surprised to see Beckham out there because I didnt think he was going to playing important matches like this.

9. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Not to mention all the handjobs they get from the media. They are so good because their players never go anywhere and they never have to rebuild like all the French teams always have to do every year. Hopefully PSG will change that but of course they get hated on.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  10. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    He got subbed in late .

I think there will be some regrets about going out because we had chances to punish them in both games . It's obviously no shame though and for that I can't be angry . The team showed a great effort

11. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Join the club.

If I'm a PSG supporter you have to be super ********ing disappointed with that second half. The game was there for the taking and PSG just mailed it in under light pressure.

I've been waiting for Zlatan to have his breakthrough European performance for years now but now I think it just isn't meant to be for him.

Sad.

12. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    - Ibra was very precious during the first leg. He won every ball in the air whether a defensive corner kick or a long pass... He allowed the team to keep possesssion of the ball, to play higher. I can't help to think that if it was Gameiro and not Ibrahimovic as it would have probably been if he - unfairly - remained suspended, every single of these of those balls won by Ibra would have been lost and would have given the possession back to Barcelona. Even if tonight he has been mediocre to say at least, he's got an assist, he made superb pass for Lavezzi near the 23th minute, a perfect cross for Lucas after a beautiful pass from Verratti. He's also one of only players in the roster able to temporize, to hold the ball.

- Anyway, Ancelotti made the right decision by choosing to associate Motta and Verratti in the midfield. I was a bit worried because of the fitness of Motta since it's his first game since Valencia, I believe. He's been great, though. His quality of pass is doing wonders. Verrratti has been even better. When you see his performance tonight and his entrance in Paris, it gives even more regrets to see that Beckham started the first leg over him.

- Pastore has been fantastic. It's been more or less a month now that we see him with more freedom, he's sticking less to the left side. We see him much more in the center now. He's excellent when he plays like that, he's in the heart of the game, he can orient the game. Fantastic.

- We don't talk much about him since he's in the shadow of Thiago Silva but tonight, Alex was very good too. Perhaps, Sakho will finally understand why he's on the bench.

- The bad thing is the performance of Lavezzi again. Since january, I count only 2 good games from him : Valencia and Marseille. During the first leg, I was surprised to see him looking completely exhausted after only 20 minutes since he was rested the match before and practically didn't play till november with his supensions/injuries. The absence of Menez due to injury is really annoying. He would have probably replaced him efficiently.

- Congrats to the football experts who predicted a loss 4-0 at home and away. Don't play gamble games.

13. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FCUK YOU Barcelona

Barcelona suck's
    Barcelona,Marseille are the most boring club i hate them soo much
    HALA MADRID
    HALA MADRID
    HALA MADRID

ALLEZ PARIS
    [​IMG]

14. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
  15. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i'mbacking Benz -But -Benzema cause i want Real to take the champions league Silverware at this point and hoping he marks some goals along the way ! i really can't stand Barca there like Marseille

16. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France