....Parejita....

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by Disco Dale, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSUW7Z4P5M

Well, it seems that Jose Luis Parejita Lopez wants to leave Pumas. Following the footsteps of his dad, he has been talismanic for Pumas for several years, certainly one of top players, last season, along with Veron our Player of The Season.

I imagine he is after more money, but there is probably truth in the thought he is after a new challenge. He also says he wants to make way for younger Pumas. Not sure how much that is to assuage the fans.

I also think that maybe he is still after international recognition, and felt he might be in the frame with Hugo at the helm. Maybe he feels he needs to cut it in another top team to jog peoples views - I think, perhaps, we all take him for granted.

So I think he is probably hoping for someone like Chivas (I just cannot see him at America), but more likely end up at somewhere like Santos or Tigres:- and then regret it.

Who needs a right sided midfielder? Where do you think he will end up? I still hope he stays.

2. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Like everything that happened with the rest of the bicampeonato team, it's probably about money.

3. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    sucks, oh well, who will cover its spot?...too bad he left, he will be missed...:mad:

4. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    well Parejita was talking about Barrera, but he doesn't look like a great replacement for me. This lad from Santos, Gerard Espinosa, is he right sided? I know very little about him.

It is a shame, such a symbol, such an icon, but he obviously wanted a new cha$$enge.... and of course beltran and Galindo there are really old friends of his....

Anyway, many many great memories, even for a new comer like me. Here is a favourite, after scoring at the Azteca, you can just see a despondent yellow shirt behind him...
    [​IMG]
    I loved the way he looked at the Monumental whilst doing his celebration after that goal....and if you are interested this is the profile I wrote on him back in September would be interesting to see if you agree at all!

5. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Beltran got sent to Cruz Azul.