Para los Bosteros visitando nuestro foro

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by megamac20817, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Para los bosteros que vienen a discutir River con nosotros en nuestro foro, siempre un gusto (O todo el gusto que nos puede dar hablar con un bostero :D) mientras que se acuerden que esto es nuestra casa, y tanto como no van a la casa del vecino para putearlo, les pedimos que no vengan aca para joder no mas.

Cargadas de fin de año, bueno, eso lo bancamos por tener que bancarlos, pero esto sigue siendo nuestra casa y joder por joder no se va a tolerar. En otras palabras, vengan a charlar y todo esta bien, pero si se ponen a joder, va a terminar mal.

Esto lo digo especificamente despues de lo que paso, y SIGUE PASANDO (Note to mods) con Jonatan V, que no aporto en ningun momento algo interesante o relevante ni a River ni al futbol en general y vino a buscar pelea.

2. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    I think as long as others talk smack to me I will do the same.

GOL DE ARESNAL

3. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You started it, and we sure as hell plan on ending it. ******** off and we won't talk smack. Keep pissing us off, and there will be trouble.

4. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
  5. soybostero

soybostero Member

Oct 3, 2005
    Miami
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Did I miss something? What did V do?

And NOT to start anything but...."there will be trouble" ??...this is the internet, what trouble can be posed on anyone over the net? Are you going to steal his identity? Or his passwords for his gmail account?

I guess he could in one way or another be banned...but couldn't he just create another SN ?

Mr. V I suggest you stop whatever it is you've been doing because the feathers of the Gashinas is being rubbed the wrong way. Shame on you.

Carry on gashinas in your chicken coop of a forum! *cluck cluck*

6. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

We will do that, just as long as you carry on in your turd invested barrio shitball.;)

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    most of you have been part of the forum for a long time
    the best way to deal with WHAT YOU consider a troll effort is not to respond to stupidity!

if the troll feels that you bait, he will come back for more and LOL over LOL on his bag.

I have not seen any insults - they were deleted on friday- if I see another one, I will restrict the use of the forum to that TROLL to his team forum and may be to the news forums.

Mods note- If I do not respond to all your reported comments, does not mean I am not reading them.

keep on....futbol only please.