Panama-El Salvador Semi PBP [R]

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Green Tabasco, Nov 17, 2004.

1. you misunderstand me im saying they are good im not being sarcastic theyve made it very well on a concacaf level mostly because there coach is colombian

in all truth panama should be part of colombia and there players would be playing on the colombian NT so I have a soft spot for them

and the panama player in colombia is Gabriel Jaime Gomez

2. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Actually if you want to get technical. Panama, were Colombians, that declared independance from guess who? Colombia. hehehe....

I doesn't surprise me that the Panamanian level of play has increased dramatically the last two years or so. Look who their neighbors are: To the East is Colombia, to the West is Costa Rica.

Panama really has no North or South, if you don't believe me, look at a map.

3. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    By the way.....not a single positive rep from any of you. Jeeez!

4. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    My apologies, Bro. I did misunderstand you. I thought that you were hating. Didn't pick up the sarcasm.

Good to see that you got some GranColombia love in you for the Panas.

5. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Congratulations vecinos, i am really happy that you guys qualified for the next round...I hope the best for your team!

6. barcelonafc

barcelonafc New Member

Apr 26, 2004
    Ciudad de Panamá
    Blas Perez a forward is also playing in colomnian second division, I think he broke a record of goals scored or something.

Nicolas Muñoz also forward, is playing in El Salvador with FAS, and is one of the leading scorers in that league, this players probably will be called by the coach for the Hex.