Palermo vs Parma Match Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by GianPaolo, Mar 20, 2005.

1. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    So guys what are your predictions for tomorrow's game? Who do you think we should play? This is a important game for us because we got slaughtered by Udinese last week and if we keep losing we will be out of reach from champions league.
    I guess i am depending on you guys to find info out on the game unless i could get to my cousins house to watch the game. I have a VERY slow dial up connection and can't follow on a webstream.
    discuss away.
    [​IMG]

2. AmericanRosanero

AmericanRosanero New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    I'm so mad that I missed the game, but even MORE angry we let two points slip in stopage time on that 92' goal.

ARRRRGH.

3-3 for the rosanero.

3. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    awh man i come home to hear this news!! Crap we are slipping further and further down the chain. Doew ANYONE have any info on what happened in the game?

4. TroisièmeRobert

TroisièmeRobert New Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Route 210, yo.
    didn't see the game, but that's awful news. dropping two points in stoppage time?? what a let-down! i'd love to see palermo in europe next season, but they need to concentrate here.

5. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The referee must've made bad calls 3 times which probably would have resulted in a Palermo goal. The last Parma goal off of the free kick was another bad call, on Gonzales, when he made a clean tackle and got the ball. Palermo didn't seem very inspired at the end, and Parma was left with 9 at the end, but I think we would have won if the officiating was halfway decent.

Awful ending, my uncle listened to the match live, and I told him not to tell me the score yet I got a vibe from him that it wasn't going to be a good game, but I really thought Palermo was gonna pull it off until the very end.

6. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also, Parma has a bunch of whining thugs. They didn't even have a reason to whine most of the time, they got the calls their way. I really started to hate that club over the course of the game.