Palermo-Livorno

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by decola, Sep 2, 2007.

1. decola

decola Member+

Sep 12, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I'm dissapointed there aren't any live streams for this match, we're romping to victory! 4-0 at the moment, Rinaudo, Miccoli and Amauri all scoring. Anybody watching the game?

2. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm listening to the game, which I don't mind because the anouncing is pretty good.

http://www.rgs.fm/

3. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    what a disaster we caused lol, that game was pure domination 4-2 wow miccoli got 2 goals

i hope we keep on playing like this then we could make a champions league spot

4. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006
    I just wanna say that I'm PISSED as hell that Miccoli got snubbed again by the NT! He's an incredible player and you guys truly are blessed to have such a talent on your squad!

5. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Livorno really looked doomed this season... letting in 9 goals in two games?? Owned.

6. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    talk about owned 9 goals already must hurt the team big time, it looks like its relegation time for livorno

7. Kenntak

Kenntak New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Florida
    Palermo did what they had to to be a great team -- demolish a team playing poorly. I hope they can play like this (and like the first part of last season) and not have a let down again.

8. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Glad Roma played them MD1. Palermo will be a strong force to contend with this season and may push for a CL spot.