Palermo Jerseys

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by 1039greenday, Sep 26, 2006.

1. 1039greenday

1039greenday New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Hello,

My name is Richard, and I am a Palermo fan. For a while, I have wanted to get a Palermo Jersey, and my parents said that they may buy me one in the future. The only problem is that there are not many places that sell the current Palermo jerseys outside of Palermo! I understand that Palermo may not have the selling ability of A.C. Milan or Inter, but it is rediculous that there is almost no stores to buy Palermo items from. I am in the U.S., and to make matters worse, if i bought from the club, with conversion rates, it would cost about $84 where the average Lotto made jersey costs $70, and I have heard the shipping is rediculously high.

Does Bigsoccer have any plans of carrying Palermo? If not, can you redirect me to any stores in the U.S. that would have the new Palermo jersey's, namely this one

[​IMG]

2. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The Palermo jerseys should be available in November. If we can get enough quantity, we will begin accepting pre-orders next month.

3. 1039greenday

1039greenday New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Big Soccer Shop.

I was wodnering if you could give me an update on the Palermo Jerseys? Also, If possible, can you just drop a post here for me when they go on sale or pre order?

Also, just out of curiousity, you wouldnt happen to know if there will be authentic lettering/numbering, and serie a patches for this jersey?

Thank you,
    Richard

4. 1039greenday

1039greenday New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    It has been 17 days since my last reply, is there any reason why I cant get a response?

5. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    We were under the impression that you wanted us to enter a post once the jersey became available for purchase. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

The Palermo jerseys should be available this month. Unforunately, we won't have enough quantity to be able to offer authentic customizations or sleeve badges for this jersey.