Pain

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by DCU9ted, Nov 11, 2003.

1. DCU9ted

DCU9ted New Member

Aug 24, 2002
    Rockville
    Last summer I bought these turf shoes for a tournament. When I played in the first game, the bottom of my feet hurt really badly. I could barely walk. It felt like muscles in my feet were pulled or cramped. I played indoor for the first time and the same pain came again. I think my shoes are the right size..Anybody know what Im talking about?

2. Keep87

Keep87 New Member

Apr 24, 2003
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure if I know exaclty what you are talking about. Sometimes after playing for a while my heel starts to hurt. But the funny thing is it doesn't hurt that much when I put weight on my heal but it hurts when I try to stand up on my toes (like when you are running or jumping.) Is this anything like your problem?

3. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Can you describe where and how you feel pain? The shoes may be the right length, but they may be the wrong width or shape. Indoor fields can have very hard surfaces. You might need extra padding. If you do, try using gell inserts on top of what is already there - it is very thin a works great. Then you can be gellin' like Magellan (that commercial always cracks me up).