Pachuca Scouts in Town

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by 1MADDOG, Apr 8, 2009.

1. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    My cousin is hosting senior Pachuca scouts this week. They are looking for young talented youth with size and more important, speed. They return back to Mexico this Sunday and are trying to catch as many games as possible. My cousin works with PACHUCA USA, but I don't know what he does.

If you know someone that may be of interest to them, let me know and I'll just have my cousin talk to you.

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    My cousin asked me to post this in a few internet forums a few weeks ago, but I didn't believe they would actually come. So now they are here and I feel like an ass. My bad for the late notice.

To be honest, I know nothing about anything. So any questions you may have I will not have the answer to. I'll just give him your number so they can contact you or whoever. I know they have an extremely busy week, but he's open to checking out amazing talents in the area. Speed is extremely important, as is size as mexico has alot of talented little dudes in their youth team. However if speed is significant, size won't matter... apparently.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Get in contact with aleboliviano. He seems to be young, and possibly very talented!

4. AleBoliviano

AleBoliviano Member

Sep 14, 2007
    NOVA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    haha thx dude, but maybe i'll just stick to fifa 09 where i can actually catch up with the pros lol.

but forreal hit me up ;)

5. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You're forgetting someone.............

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Email me if you know serious candidates that are less then 18 years old. If older, then they must be extremely talented.

facb2000@hotmail.com

My cousin is now apparently considered a scout. THe scouts that came by were impressed with 4 kids from Holland, Gana, Costa Rica and I think an American dude. The ages they're looking for is 13-17