Pachuca in 2008 Club World Cup [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Nico Limmat, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    omg .. !!!!!! I have read almost all the post in here ... PATHETIC !! Almost all of mexicans whine and put excuses like little girls ... I'm not an LDU fan but damn ! you guys call them b!tches ... you are the lil b!tiches .. whining non stop and making excuses .... this is soooooo PATHETIC . lmao BYE.

2. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's exactly it. Mexican teams don't have players who have the individual technical talent that Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov and all of United's other superstars possess.

3. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Did you read the thread? Everybody mostly agrees that LDU did what they had to do to win and that they were the better team regardless of Pachuca's possesion.

Now run along and just wait for Mexico to pwn Ecuador once again.

4. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Excuses? Nobody is saying Liga got lucky and didn't deserve to win. What most of us are saying is that their bunker style of playing is awful. But it works for them, at least against Pachuca so they will continue to use it. Don't fix what ain't broken I guess is what it is. I didn't watch the game, but a 2-0 win pretty much indicates that the better team won. You can't seriously say that their style of play is fun to watch can you? It will not work against Man U, they have way too much firepower not to score any goles. When Liga is in need of a gol they will struggle to find the net.

Overall though, Liga deserved the win even if we hate that bunker style of play.

5. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    Again..please tell me where I'm making excuses for any mexican team.

I'm not b1tching because pachuca lost. I'm not throwing trantrums because of the refs. Pachuca got beat... we all know that.

to recap once more..

if man u bunkers against Quito.. = B1tches..

there.. it's any team.. i don't care who it is.

a better team should not have to bunker... It's that simple.

I also agree that mexico needs to stop sucking against teams that bunker..

6. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wow this is pathetic.

a pathetic troll

and pathetic analyzer's

im with wiso on this one, nobody is whinning or bitching its a simple opinion.

its a fact that pachuca has been an average team for a while now, but seriously to see the best of the americas come out and have 8 players defending is embarrising but hey I don't blame its going to get them to second place at least.

7. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
  8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dude...! we are talking about club teams ... whya re you bringing NT's into this??? Shows your true colors.... If you want to take this into a negative argument... entonces alla tu ! ... not me buddy.

and p.s. I said "almost" all ... not all mexicans... so not all of you guys are whiners and excuser-ers ....

9. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    me la pelas cabr0n.

10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So calling Mexicans little bitches is a positive comment?:confused:

Anyways I thought you were leaving.

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

if you read my post .. I was alluding ... to that same word which some of them used... I was throwing it right back ... and only to those that said it ... dude... I just responded with their own ammo....

I am not in any way a troll... I would not come into a foreign thread to start sheit.... but I saw that word being tossed around .. so I guessed I's toss it right back... I couldn't bare anymore whining !

12. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I though u were leaving?

and if u cant bare anymore whining, why come to a foreign thread to whine about it?

shut the fack up and GTFO

13. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ^^ haha so true

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Exactly.

The wins against Argentina (Copa America), Brazil (Confeds Cup), and even Costa Rica (WCQ), were won relatively under the same circumstances. And nothing was said.

15. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dude ... and what if I don't want to leave.. who are you?? was I directing my post at you??

I look at your avi and just laugh ! talk about a whiner. that must be your last name.

16. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    guaya your an idiot

17. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yup... some see what they want to see only when it's convenient and to put a crappy excuse ... I respect those who don't resort to bashing and instead act like men and congratulate and move on ... but I get what you are saying. My team didn't make it in the liguilla .. they lost.. I congratulated the other team for playing better .. period. I still have my pride.

18. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    jajajjaja no les hagas caso Guayaco, estan picados, estan eliminados.
    La superioridad sudamericana quedo comprobada una vez mas. Ellos perdieron y nosotros ganamos.
    Que viva Ecuador y Sudamerica

19. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

que viva chucha !

20. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Ecuador has been in Mexico's back pocket for a long, long time my friend.

I hope Man U hangs 5 on you guys.

LDU isn't even your team but here you are, celebrating like a spazzo.

I thought you were leaving 20 posts ago, are you really that insecure? or is your reading comprehension level that low?

Dan lastima.

Sid, c'mon man, get these guys in check, they're just trolling and making absolutely no rational attempt at discussions or positive exchanges.

Card these a$$holes.

21. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    La Liga won Fair and square. Congrats. Happy.

People are just stating that La Liga bunkered during the game.
    Did La Liga Bunker? Yes
    So stating facts is whining.

So is Messi a whiner for saying that the Rangers were playing anti-football in last years CCL game.

22. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Again .... why are you bringing NT's into this?? Are you really this belligerant and sore all the time? I'm not directing anything at you dude.

And if ManU gets 5 on LDU .. okay then congrats on them in advance for being superior. they are not my team anyway. And I am not celebrating LDU ...(show me a post in which I am celebrating, com'n man stop being a liar on top of it all) I'm commenting the low level of honesty and straight up putting excuses when another team wins.. I would've said the same if it was another team as well...

23. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  24. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Eres un feto gracioso. Superioridad Sudamericana? Si te refieres a Brazil, entonces estaria de acuerdo. No puedes ponerte a comparar todo un continente con un pais. Antes de que te de diarrea al teclado piensa lo que escribes.

25. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Some of our BSMX posters need to get thicker skin.

Does it suck losing a game where you neutralize your opponents and implement your style, YES, but the game is won by scoring, not by who has more shots on target, more possession, etc. I KNOW, it is frustrating to see your team lose a game it shouldn't have. Aside from footie, perhaps Boxing is the only other sport where you can FLAT out dominate your opponent and by sheer luck of the draw, lose to an opponent by a fluke incident.

I could understand complaining about the officials blatantly misinterpreting the Laws of the Game (ie. Santos Laguna V River, etc) or even blatant home-field advantage incidents, but in this particular case, the officiating was even and the field was level. Pachuca lost fair and square. Bunkering may be anti-football, but if a team is not able to break it, they shouldn't whine about it.