Pablo Vitti signed by Toronto FC on loan

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by footballfan10, Feb 9, 2009.

1. footballfan10

footballfan10 New Member

Nov 25, 2007
  2. devioustrevor

devioustrevor Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Napanee, Ontario
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    At one time he was one of the brightest young stars in Argentina. Then he sort of hit the wall. If he plays to the potential he showed early in his career I think we (TFC) may have just acquired a player that could potentially become the best player in MLS.

3. bluezy

bluezy Member

May 12, 2008
    Windsor, Ontario
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Sweet. Let's hope he's the scoring answer we need.

4. Scott e Dio93

Scott e Dio93 New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Montevideo, URU
    Vitti scored some greats goals for Rosario Centrel, he's 23 could put his head together and improve mentality & professionally in this sport.

5. Razcle

Razcle New Member

May 18, 2007
    Waterloo
    I would have to agree that this signing has emmense potential. He was a starter for the Argentine U-20(??) team that featured Messi, Zabaletta, Ageuro, Macherano, ect. That is not to say that he is guarenteed for success, but it is pretty good company to have. Hopefully he can meet the potential he was touted to have.

6. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's exciting to see MLS bring in some young South American talent this off-seasion: first Montero in Seattle, then Escalada for RSL (don't know if this is official yet) and now Vitti for Toronto. They all have different resumes and I'm sure they will all pan out differently, but it's nice to some emphasis on younger talent. We'll see how they adjust to life in MLS, a lot different in both quality and culture than where they're from, but I'm looking forward to it.

7. arkjayback

arkjayback Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Le Mars, IA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    true dat. I've been saying this for a long time, I'm glad others are noticing.