PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by The Jitty Slitter, Jun 10, 2023.

?

What will be the outcome?

1. Guilty

2. Not guilty

3. Pardons himself

4. Goes into exile in Snowden's flat

5. Some other fascism

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    And O’Leary is Canadian.
    Why would anyone care what he said about anything besides hockey and maple syrup?

roadkit repped this.
  2. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Independent Republic of the Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    I am gonna tell you this as I lived in NYC and I work in Real Estate. The Real Estate lobby is very powerful, it's why Pex piping was approved and lead paint disclosures were allowed instead of doing the work. The general rule is keep your head down. The owns that get dragged in front of the DA get too greedy, too loud and create a situation that can not be ignored. A general rule of ruining for president is to have your affairs in order, mistresses paid off, and whoever else so you can claim to be a good citizen. So with that knowledge are you still gonna claim this isn't a situation of Trump's own making? We both speed by a cop car but yours is wrapped in writing saying ACAB, mine doesn't. Does the system have it in for you, if they pull you over?

3. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Plus it leads to a raft of new laws and rules that then make the bank less likely to take risk and squeeze out small businesses because they gambled on a big business and lost their shirt. But he doesn't care about Jose's Hardware down the street from me. He wants his guy to cheat the system.

Mike03 and soccernutter repped this.
  4. wantmlsphilly

wantmlsphilly Member+

Aug 2, 2006
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Troll stupid statements get back stupid answers. But you're the smart one.

5. wantmlsphilly

wantmlsphilly Member+

Aug 2, 2006
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the bank that approved the loan, testified on his behalf, made money on the loan and rated the company as A+, that was paid off early wouldn't have any money for Jose's Hardware even though they made money on the loan? So banks will have more money available without making money on loans paid in full and early? Hmm

6. rslfanboy

rslfanboy Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    :coffee::coffee::coffee:

7. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Do you remember the big short? Risky behavior and not being thorough is all fun and great until it's not then there is a collective downfall for everyone. You want to make excuse for him but then how many more do you create? And when it all goes wrong, the small man is the guy that has to have a 700 credit score to get a loan and there are all these new rules.

Your TDS seems to want to excuse him and the social contract we have as a society but then when. It fails, who will you blame? I cant lie to the bank. Jose can't lie to the bank but Trump does and that's ok?

I also noticed you ignored my point of him making this problem for himself with his actions.

8. wantmlsphilly

wantmlsphilly Member+

Aug 2, 2006
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #5808 wantmlsphilly, Feb 24, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    You're really not going with a small time business loan and a massive commercial loan for real estate development and thinking these are the same two things are you? You should really watch the interview with Kevin O'Leary and how developers will be leaving the state to go elsewhere. How much of New York's biggest tax base has already moved? Good luck getting him, everything is working out so well for the city. Hopefully a few people will get together and get a loan for thirty million and give Trump a couple extra million for Mar-a-Lago as New York said it is only worth 27 million.:ROFLMAO::laugh::thumbsup:

9. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    Actually now that you mention it, it was southerners claiming-- at the point of a gun-- property rights in Fort Sumter which simply did not exist.

They were really big on property rights back then. The Democrats of 1860 are the Republicans of today...

10. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    i guess fraud is fine and great

Mike03, soccernutter and Deadtigers repped this.
  11. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Hahhahahahaha. Stick to Philly. If this happens then people will leave New York. But they never leave do they. NYC will always be the chick with the big tits in the room.

The small time guy is the one who can't commit fraud and who pays when there is too much fraud by the big time guy. That is the issue.

You ever watch the crest ads where they say 4 out 5 doctors recommend crest. They never tell you what that 1 out of 5 doctor recommended. He may recommend gargle with rocks and backing soda. That 1 of 5 is O'leary. You can treat him like Gallelio but he is just the dude shouting in the street, the end is near. The number of articles, that state the opposite of O'leary and the importance of holding Trump to account is staggering, enough to gag a hippo. I think I will trust those guys.

ElNaranja, Mike03, soccernutter and 2 others repped this.
  12. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    If you go after Trump for fraud, other corrupt and dishonest criminals will have no choice but to leave New York to do their criming elsewhere!!

13. Smurfquake

Smurfquake Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Carlos, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's kind of amazing to see the "law and order" party go "eh, crime is fine, no harm no foul".

14. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    Well, but at least one will figure there's market share there to be claimed/swiped and will stick around to compete for it...

Deadtigers repped this.
  15. superdave

superdave BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That too

Deadtigers repped this.
  16. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Are the developers taking their real estate with them?

soccernutter, Dr. Wankler and Deadtigers repped this.
  17. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From Wikipedia:
    O'Leary Ventures[edit]
    O'Leary is also the founder of O'Leary Ventures, a private early-stage venture capital investment company,[51] O'Leary Mortgages, O'Leary books, and O'Leary Fine Wines.[52][53] In April 2014, O'Leary Mortgages closed.[54] O'Leary's funds have a questionable history and are said to have declined over 20% in a year, often a big blow to fund managers. O'Leary no longer manages outside money.

He sounds like a Canadian version of Trump, LOL.

QuakeAttack and Mike03 repped this.
  18. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When you're done jacking off in this thread, please do us a favor and clean up after yourself.

19. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I could tell you were responding to "Ignored Content," but I wasn't sure which provider of Ignored Content, so I checked. Can't remember why said content provider first got on The List, but it was probably for some such stupidity as is displayed in the post you quoted.

The Jitty Slitter and rslfanboy repped this.
  20. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brilliant!

Deadtigers repped this.
  21. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm amused that he dropped all the legal arguments and keeps going back to an it's-just-business argument.

22. diablodelsol

diablodelsol Member+

Jan 10, 2001
    New Jersey
    When you consider who the target of their “law and order” rhetoric is….you’ll understand they’re actually being consistent.

23. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed. Just as crazy to see the party of "national security" go all-in on betraying our allies and our own interests to the dictator of Russia.

24. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    soccernutter and Smurfquake repped this.
  25. Capt.Tsubasa

Capt.Tsubasa Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Can someone please add "Victimless Bank Robbery" to the thread title? :p

Oh, and also "Rape" and "Defamation" :geek:

Pønch and Deadtigers repped this.