Out With The Old & In With 7he New - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Nathanial Essex, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’d take Hazard for €60m. No contract talk yet.

2. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Hazard is the missing piece of the puzzle. Against teams who park the bus, Hazard opens them up with ease

3. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    HAZARD . Yes please.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    If Cristiano couldn't save this team this season what could Hazard do alone?

Reality is we need big changes. From midfield to attack.

saadomar and temesgen repped this.
  5. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Maybe Cristiano scores more goals but Hazard plays better against Parked defences. Look what Hazard is doing for an average Chelsea side, you can’t tell me that the Chelsea side is better than the Madrid side? Bale and Hazard up front would be enough to beat most teams, whilst Lopetegui is trying to implement his philosophy onto the team.

6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    IMO Still not enough goals, Benz needs to be replaced too, I remain not sold on him and don’t know what his role is other than a few nice plays here and there in some games, we have enough linking up going on without any finishing

saadomar, Prit Javier, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  7. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    In the summer I’d target Roberto Firmino. He’s what Benzema was when he was younger. Test Liverpool’s resolve, they caved in when Barca came in for suarez and Coutinho.A perfect link player and scores important goals in important games.

S1na repped this.
  8. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Caved in my ass, they made Barca break the bank for Coutinho in a transfer push that lasted 2 windows.

Firmino is cool, but how about we give an opportunity to our actual new signing up front before we look to bypass him as an option (like JL is doing currently).

9. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The team is creating the chances, but not finishing them. I don't mind getting Hazard, but he is not the solution. We have be discussing the same issue since the departure of Morata.

10. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Spot on. Sorry to sound like a broken record but the problem is Benzema and our attack.

When Mariano came on, he probably had more chances than Benzema had in the past 3 games. Asensio is also wasted on the left as he's essentially doing a Lucas Vasquez role when he should be cutting in and shooting as he has thee agility to do so.

There is also an issue in midfield where there is a severe lack of goals. Said it before - the Kroos, Modric and Casemiro combination is too defensive and static. Kroos needs to be swapped out for an offensive midfielder like James who can and will take shots from outside the box.

Excape Goat and natenate101 repped this.
  11. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hazard-Mariano
    Asensio
    Isco-Casemiro-Kovacic​

Modric will be 34 next summer. Move on from Benzema and Kroos , too static and lethargic. Buy Hazard on a cutprice deal and de Light to take over from Ramos in a year or two. Integrate Vinicius and Rodrygo.

In a few years buy Mbappe.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  12. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    If we develop Vinicius and confirm Mariano as a worthy striker this season, next year summer transfer window should be a breeze. Bring back James and Kovacic and if Asensio has not developed enough to be world class, buy Hazard who will be relatively cheap with one year left on his contract.

Courtois

Carvajal Ramos Varane Marcelo

Kovacic Casemiro Isco

James

Mariano Hazard

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Nah

14. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    I think we have to forget James. He is happy in Munich and is not coming back. And don’t think Kovacic will come back either. We have Ceballos and I think this season he will take the step to follow up Modric next season. Maybe we can buy Pogba for a good price.

libertao, Deep Pal, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  15. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    ******** OFF BENZEMA !!

16. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Who says James is coming back?

17. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I'd very surprised if either James or Kovacic return, I'm just not seeing it

18. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Idk about James being happy. Reports is that he is frustrated that Muller keeps getting minutes over him even though Muller is in shit form

19. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    when i have proactively criticized our transfer policy many of our friend where no happy but i would tell again that we need to get rid of Benzema, and buy a good striker and also we need a CB and good Marcelo replacement

a part from this we need CR7 replacement and i am not against Asensio but you cannot just assume that he can bring in 40 goals this season alone.

20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Plus Hazard is 28. People were calling for us replace CR7 as soon as he hit 30 as if he'd suddenly become useless. And they're ok with Hazard coming here? I don't think Hazard is gonna replace the goals either. We need clinical finishing all over that front 3. Hazard will not solve our goalscoring issue by "magically unlocking defenses". Isco has been playing at a higher level and doing practically what we're asking of Hazard. But if your frontmen can't finish, then Hazard isn't gonna suddenly make them better.

Excape Goat repped this.
  21. white_raid

white_raid Member+

Oct 17, 2006
    The current trouble is that our wingers and midfielders are not goalscorers, and when we play without Cristiano, we need to spread those goals across the team. Due to our full-backs pushing high, midfielders are frequently too far from the opponent's goal. It's a cascade of tactical solutions which need to be amended because of Cristiano's departure. I think we need deeper changes than just replacing or adding a player or two.

S1na and Nathanial Essex repped this.
  22. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
  23. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Good work there, but wtf was the keeper doing?

temesgen repped this.
  24. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    real Madrid has been asleep in the last 3 years in the trasfer market

in those times prices of have gone up astronomically

unless madrid works on its scouts, they will have to pay huge sums of money to get players

25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Saeta Rubia and J-Mezzy repped this.