Our Way DVD???

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Husker, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What if someone was willing to lend the DVD out? Like let's say someone lets me borrow the DVD, for me to "watch". Well if perchance I happened to make a copy of it before sending it back, there would be no liability on that person. And who knows??? Maybe I didn't make a copy after all......or did I??? interesting...

2. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Rule #1 about Fight Club....

3. RedMenace

RedMenace New Member

Jun 20, 2004
    Palo Alto, CA
    That's why I suggested the "Buy VHS, get a burned copy of same DVD" approach. You'd have a legally-purchased copy of the same material already, just in a different format, and would have paid money that goes to the copyright holder for the right to own a copy of that content.

4. rkeane15

rkeane15 New Member

Jan 25, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Can i still get it on VHS? I really dont care what form its in, I just want to see it.

5. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Some of you guys are just unbelievable.
    Why doesn't someone just send me the file, or put it up in a BitTorrent, then I'll burn as many copies as anyone likes and send them out for free continentally. Absolutely free, not because I'm concerned about any legalities involved, but because I feel people deserve to be able to at least see the damn thing. What's a dollar to me?

6. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think thats the best solution, send it as a file to someone who knows how to put it up as a downloadable torrent.

7. SamsArmySam

SamsArmySam Member+

Apr 13, 2001
    Minneapolis, MN
    This is frustrating as hell.

Is there anyone out there who can either burn a DVD for me or loan me one, and I can do it myself?

My conscience is clear. US Soccer told me they have no plans to make any more of them.

8. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
  9. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    The first page of this thread has a suggested way for buying the VHS.