Other Teams Thread XIV

Discussion in 'Korea' started by wetcrispy, May 21, 2016.

1. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    there is that soccer player playing in bundesliga, hwang hee chan... so far has a minimum target value of €15million on transfermarkt ... china's highest target value so far is the €10million ....

will there be a future chinese soccer player that can exceed the minimum target value of at least €15 million.....

also just like benny blanco.. i am terrified of flying especially if the plane/helicopter is smaller... yikes

2. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    so what.. another wasted night... so what.. so what if mattia zaccagni whose transfermarkt value is €15million .. might get some slight stress , some slight anger from every east asian/ south east asian who are slower then him or lower value then him on transfermarkt

3. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    the thai league 1/ thailand league .. is already defeated... however i could be wrong because i am not a soccer expert

4. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    undefeated - josh pan... my oh my

5. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    as a fan who has a right to watch asian soccer television and enjoys some statistics ... look at the k league 1 best foreign goalscorers on transfermarkt.. then look at the j league 1 best foreign goalscorers on transfermarkt...

lets say.. a target of minimum goals of 40 goals scored by foreigners
    ... exclude brazilians, exclude the black athletes,

k league 1 .. has 5 foreigners who scored at least a minimum of 40 goals exclude brazilians, exclude black athletes

j league 1 has 2 foreigners who scored at least a minimum of 40 goals exclude brazilians, exclude black athletes

why is this? how could this be?

probably...

1. k league is more fun to play then other asian leagues such as a the j league... less horrible years playing in k league

2. from an outsider perspective it seems.. the mood/vibe of the south korean soccer.. compared to lets say japanese soccer... the competition is more cheerful

3. from the eyes/mind of the european/hispanic athletes... they probably view when east asians are minority in a country such as united states... korean americans more upbeat then japanese americans.... chinese americans more upbeat then korean americans... etc

4. nonasian players want to defeat the k league and j league, perhaps

however this is all theory...

6. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    if chinese legend wu lei ... has scored a goal from outside the box/stunner in la liga... then wu lei and the chinese soccer have defeated la liga in the "soccer terms/soccer sense" as a fan

7. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    as a fan, what are we going to do about japanese national treasure soccer players... world class japanese soccer players with a minimum target value of €20 million...

keisuke honda - €20 million - one hop stunner/outside the box ..in the big 5 european leagues serie a, 2/14/2016 - defeated serie a , eye catching

shinji kagawa - €22 million - played 38 english premier league games before 30's decade... had 6 goals.. none were stunners/outside the box goals

shoya nakajima - €25 million - haven't been playing in the big 5 european leagues .. however still in his playing days

daichi kamada - €25 million - plays in bundesliga.. perhaps scores some stunners/outside the box goals

takehiro tomiyasu - €20 million - plays defensive not offense during this season.. hopefully scores some stunners/outside the box goals

take kubo - €30 million - a stunner/outside the box goal in la liga... essentially defeated la liga

if i was a japanese soccer/sports agent... these national treasures/japanese national treasures would have been better taken care of ...lol

however i am just a sports/soccer fan and this just a sport/game for entertainment

this also tells me japanese intellectuals/japanese sports people focusing their attention on something else like perhaps the economy or not putting much focus into japanese soccer/japan national treasures

8. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    wu lei and chinese soccer

or even...

hwang hee chan and south korean soccer

what would wu lei think of this? would he get slightly angered/ slightly jealous?
    who knows... however more focus and attention should be put into these asian/east asian soccer national treasures.. imo

transfermarkt says hwang heechan marketvalue is €15 million

transfermarkt says wu lei marketvalue is €10 million

who knows perhaps wu lei might get slightly angered by this?

9. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    drake FCS division 1 football player... jun ahn... my boy... i am your father... do not get paralyzed... brian cushing and the NFL real mad .. it is what it is ..think about the long game... think about south america's brazil .... and if division 1 ncaa fcs is devalued or not; in the mind of the Portuguese ... i would feel bad if you got paralyzed jun ahn .. american football is the not premier game in the world stage

10. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    drake fcs division 1 football player jun ahn... my boy... i am your father... you either keep on playing fcs division 1 football and have risk of getting paralyzed from black athlete or dying from surgery such as your asian american bro... george mason pitcher sang ho baek... or your listen to your cousin and stop playing.. because there's a few asian americans that can play division 1 fcs football but was discouraged from playing...

11. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    drake division 1 jun ahn... there are 9 new york FCS division 1 programs... in the state of new york... wall street is the "it"/ "x factor" industry in new york.. are you planning on working in wall street for 20/30 years... especially now during these coronavirus times... when you can see everyone is focusing on the health because of wearing mask?

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    What is happening in here!?

13. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    reflect... do not discourage instead encourage the asian american creative process/ the asian american creative thinking

14. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    if you asian american.. specifically korean american and japanese american.. and you live in USA for a long time lets say more than 5/10 years.. in USA... i suggest you take a step back, reflect, be cautious, and vigliant..

clearly in my mind... it is

clint dempsey and united states soccer...

would clint dempsey be mad/jealous about this? .. even though it is just a sport/game at the end of the day.. however as a US citizen be vigilant during these coronavirus times...

15. thanksnewguest

Manchester United
    Croatia
    May 17, 2018
    its like asking yourself..

is it christian pulisic and american soccer

or is it

clint dempsey and american soccer

in my mind, its like saying..

are you a financier who enjoys hong kong

or

are you a financier who enjoys macau