Other teams thread part II [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by GuruSky, Sep 3, 2007.

1. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    freaking a!
    I doubt that he would join Korea anyway...
    Chelsea has the same problem with scoring, sort of.

2. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

Aug 17, 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He'll never come to Korea. He said the only national teams he would consider are Portugal and perhaps England. It's a bookmaker's paradise to put up the odds as to where Mourinho will land.

Here are the possibilities and the ironies of each.

(1) Juventus
    Claudio Ranieri would have to hire a hitman to take Jose out if this happened as it would be the second time that Mourinho would displace Ranieri from his job. With a 1-0 loss to Udinese this past weekend, Juve may use that to justify a firing and use Mourinho to regain their clout lost by the Moggi scandal. Highly unlikely though since three games into the season is not a fair assessment of Ranieri's ability for "La Signora Vecchia."

(2) FC Barcelona
    With all the volleys shot across Barcelona's bow each year Mourinho has been with Chelsea (in each year he faced Barcelona in European competition), imagine the irony of this man taking this hotseat. And despite tonight's 3-0 thrashing of Lyon, two draws and four points behind Real Madrid may be cause for concern. Add to the fact that Mourinho was once employed by the club (albeit as a translator for Bobby Robson). Rijkaard would have to personally tell Laporta to stick a dildo sans lube up his arse first to get fired. Again unlikely.

(3) England
    At last the calls for McClaren's head are answered and Mourinho is made coach of England. What better way to get back at Abramovich? Especially if the Chelsea owner were to make Hiddink the new manager for Chelsea? Imagine the next time England meet Russia for the Euro'2008 qualifiers. Double revenge factor. Plus, if a foreigner is going to get England's top job, it ought to be this man who knows so much about English football. If I were the top dogs at SOHO I'd be drawing up a list of reasons to sack McClaren and put Mourinho into this seat. This would be my pick and logical choice.

3. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    For fantasy purposes

Cech vs. Man Utd. ?

or

James vs. Blackburn?

4. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I dont think Chech is stepping up this week with sensational exits and all. Ronaldo is back as well.

James.

5. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    What the hell is Hiddink doing extending his leash with Russia?
    Sure the money is great but hat program blows absolutely huge ass!

Makes no sense at all unless he's trying to dullen the shine he's gotten over the years...maybe the starlight is too bright for his eyes. I highly doubt he balks Russia to go to the sister club.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    He extended his contract with Russia until 2010 because of South Africa.

7. Dennis1

Dennis1 New Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Hi svasco,
    Good taste in Korean clubcs there. I've bee over there and it's great.
    I'm writing to ask if you know of any Arsenal supporters groups in Korea, and if you could please, if possible, point me in the direction of contact details for the group?
    Thanks.

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Well Dick Avocado took the Australia job

9. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    no shit? i wonder who's going to take over FC Zenit St. Petersberg.

More importantly, why are the Aussies taking our former national coaches? I smell a conspiracy here....

10. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Easy, they want to fail in the next World Cup ;)

11. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I just find it pretty funny that Dick is willing to pay his bills by living in a shadow. If you look at it closely, everything he's done has mirrored Hiddink.....taking Korea post, going to WC, taking players to his club, and then going to Australia.

He's a gravey trainer.

12. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Don't tell me you wouldn't do it either if you had the chance considering how much $$$ is at stake.

13. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If I was that high profile and could manage a decent team? No way.

His credibility is going t be measure by this one day....you watch. Moreso if he flops in Australia.

14. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

Aug 17, 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well... Dick was actually Holland's manager in the 1994 World Cup only to resign and have..guess who?... Hiddink sign on to take over the team for Euro'96 and France'98. So when it comes to the ultimate management spot, I guess Advocat was a step ahead. B

But there's no doubt that both men have shared similar CVs... Holland, Korea.. soon to be Australia? Advocat has also managed PSV Eindhoven where Hiddink made his name. The only thing Advocat hasn't done is manage in Spain where Hiddink managed Valencia and Real Madrid while Hiddink never managed Rangers.

15. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005
    케이는 진짜 바보 무지한 아이다

16. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I see your mommy has been teaching you new words again huh dickhead?

You know what's hilarious about you Vag? You go around crying about how I pick on you too much...then you send me PM's wishing for shit to stop but then you turnaround and do your darndest and absolutely the worst* to trash talk, even if it is in your kindergarden-level Korean. I can already tell my Korean is better than yours, and I aint afraid to admit that mine SUCKS. But it fits you because you can barely express yourself intelligibly in English.

So Its open season on your pointy, solid bone head again. I know youre just pissed because Ive made a fool out of you here time and time again....the only place where you think youre little life counts because your married but have the intelligence of an 8 year old latent bed-wetter.

Do us all a favor and go back to managing and posting about the Womans World Cup Soccer like you have been. I know youre "happy" that others have been watching that trash too.

17. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  18. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
  19. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005
    lol... your one funny kid. lol

20. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I feel sorry for the kids who are going to receive your dumbf*ck genetics.

21. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Dont worry. His wife dont get none. He's here 90% of the time whining about Shin Young Rok.

22. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    seems like these "arguments" start in PMs. can we leave them there? this is really immature and unnecessary.

23. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    now that Jose Mourinho is gone there are rumours Drogba wants to leave. Seems like many of the plays including the likes of Lampard really respected and liked Jose.

so if Drogba does leave will Shevchenko be able to step it up? His time at Chelsea since is record breaking signing transfer fee of GBP30m has been absolutely poor, although hes been playing ok for his own NT, the Ukraine.

People are speculating that the Shevchenko deal, which Mourinho had no appetite for was pushed thru by Abromavich. Symtoms of discord. And when the club football director is appointed without you being consulted as the manager then thats a sure sign of something is up. And in the end Grant the Chelseas's director of football filled the vacancy of Mourinho within 24hours.

So guess Abromavich wanted Shevchenko to be the main striker for Chelsea. Was he embarassed about paying GBP30m for him? or was he blaming Mourinho for not using Shevchenko properly or not giving him enough play time? Abromavich surely knew players like Drogba may want to leave if the Special One got axed?

Ironically Shevchenko scored in the 1-1 draw against Rosenberg in the UEFA Champions League group stages. A lacklustre underperforming affair infront of a half empty Stamford Bridge.

so does anyone have the odds on Sheva scoring today against ManU?

Real Madrid eyeing Drogba:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2749789,00.html

24. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005
    hey guys the north korean womens team lost to germany 3-0 in quarter finals. some good play by germans but the north koreans dominated possession.

25. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Isn't that really old news? IIRC, Brazil and Germany won their semi final matches so we're going to see a Brazil/Germany final.