Other Teams Thread - A biter, a diver and a delinquent taxpayer walk into a bar...

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona have spent more than Madrid in the last 5 seasons. :)

Nice try though

2. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sorry about your NT's performace. Perhaps one day they'll qual again.

3. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    Bayern competed in the World Cup? Very odd to try to take credit for what the International team did. I expect nothing else from Bayern who are actively sabotaging and cannibalizing their league and competitor.

4. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    those Bastards, that's rich coming from a RM fan

5. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thank you for your concern. I'm sure we will.

FYI, unlike many of your friends in the Bayern forum, I lived in Germany, speak German, and genuinely rooted for Germany in the final against Argentina. So if you want to declare Germany's superiority over Bosnia and Herzegovina in football, that's kind of stating the obvious. Which still doesn't explain why you'd brag about WC14 to Deep Pal, an Indian.

Lyra, Laaura and Zidane05 repped this.
  6. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    Except we do our buying from outside of the league and not from Barca, Atletico, Valencia etc where as you've taken the best players from your only rival in the league and plan on taking the last remaining one next season.

Lyra, Deep Pal, S1na and 1 other person repped this.
  7. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thats the beauty of La Liga in general. There will never be a day where Messi, Iniesta, Xavi (although too old now), Sergio, Cristiano, Iker (not that great anymore), JuanFran, Koke, etc will go over to a rival club.

Bayern on the other hand look extremely weak buying out their direct competition. Bundesliga isn't even exciting anymore because of them.

Deep Pal repped this.
  8. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
  9. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    More fun than jumping on bandwagons and circlejerking in pictures.

10. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    United just got Alcorcon'd...

Shay Z, Aimar 21, Lyra and 9 others repped this.
  11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid Bigsoccer Forum > Your own Bigsoccer forum, which is why you love coming here.

Just like the players. I quote Paul Breitner on this one:

"Real Madrid was a great club before Bayern even got started."

Ahmadi8, Shay Z, Aimar 21 and 15 others repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1637 4x4s, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    LAAAAWL

Athletic fans are joining in, making fun of Ander's "un proyecto ilusionante" comments when he joined Manchester United. :D

Lyra and MadridFan22304 repped this.
  13. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #1638 Boandlkramer, Aug 26, 2014
    Agreed.....I hope Reus isn't acquired. It's NOT a good look having the attack line from a rival....honestly, it doesn't sit well with me.

And I didn't know TRT was Indian...LOL I was only alluding to the fact that the WC with the core of Bayern players was a very nice consolation.

Anyway, I'll leave you all alone. I was only over here because this was linked. Have a nice day.

Deep Pal repped this.
  14. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
  15. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  16. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You make it sound like you don't do it for the good of the league which is one of the most idiotic things you could have said. Madrid generally goes for the hottest jewel in Europe, Bayern most of the time can get that in Germany without asking their government or banks for money. Recently you won the CL and sold players you didn't even want anymore for a lot of money, so obviously this has worked for you (recently). But neither way is wrong as long as you win and make a profit at the end of the year. This is generally one of the dumbest and most hilarious negatives against Bayern that I have heard from some time by quite a few bitter people. If Barcelona had a player that would help Madrid and you could get him, I'm sure you wouldn't do it no matter what. For the good of the league! Right? Figo I would imagine likes this.

I hope you can read this post sitting on that high horse of yours.

Fernando_Bayern_BR and Boandlkramer repped this.
  17. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Be careful not break your hand patting yourself in the back.

18. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Lol the fact that a Bayern fan came here and agreed with me shows that SOME of Bayern's fans have sense.

Deep Pal and temesgen repped this.
  19. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Casemiro again was a starter for Porto. I could watch the second half.
    He played very good as a #6 in a 4-3-3. He was very decent in defending. He sent long passes very precisely and his distribution was perfect. Actually many of Porto's plays started from his ball stealing and great playmaking.
    I am optimistic about him coming back after his loan spell to replace Khedira.

Anon., Aimar 21, Lyra and 7 others repped this.
  20. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He cares more about how his club looks to the world than what is the good of the club, and that's his preference. That doesn't mean that your bullshit holier than thou attitude makes any sense. As I said, if your club wanted Barcelona players and could get them, they would. If they didn't care as much for who did the best in Euro/WC/CL, they would go after Valencia's players etc.

People who complain about Bayern buying players that play in the Bundesliga who are already accustomed to the league and language for 2/3 times less than they would buy elsewhere are either delusional hypocrites, bitter that their club isn't as good in the transfer market, the rest are Bundesliga fans who don't realize that those players would leave to a European club regardless, or Bayern fan who want Bayern to "be liked" around Europe. That run-on sentence is disgusting, but I'm not changing it.

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  21. kime777

kime777 Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can't understand why whoscored doesn't provide stats for most Porto's games. I want to follow Casemiro but I can't watch every game. Thank you for the info :thumbsup:

S1na repped this.
  22. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Didn't you just describe a Bayern supporter?

Like for example feeling the need to come to another forum of a team who destroyed yours (bitter) actually thinking your opinion matters (delusional) saying that your transfer policy is a o k when I can imagine the crap your forum has written about our transfers (hypocrite) over the years.

And I can imagine the crap written on your forum, seeing as I don't need to imagine it when most of you post here with such examples more than on your own forum it seems. I guess 'bitter' should be bolded and in caps.

-Reivax-, MerlinRM, RMSocrates and 2 others repped this.
  23. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why does someone have to be bitter if they come to this section just because Madrid smashed their team even if the conversation has nothing to do with the game? Madrid humiliated Bayern last season and I'm still pissed about it, but this is more on Pep (mostly) and then the players. You guys just did your job. There's been other Madrid posters who occasionally come to the Bayern forum, including the mod whose came several times arguing with other Bayern fans and says why do they come here. :D And the funny thing is that I've read the same thing I'm reading right now when you guys came over there from Bayern fans. Stop attempting to copy Fox News and divert the conversation to something irrelevant.

And why the fvck did you add delusional when you said my opinion shouldn't matter? I've been pretty straightforward in regards to Madrid's transfers. You guys go for the hottest diamond after every WC, Euro Cup and CL. For a while, it's been a mess and people have laughed at you. Recently it's working and you're even selling players you no longer want for a ton of money, thanks to the monkeys who run transfers at other big clubs. Have there been hypocrites in the Bayern forum? Yes, you know.. like every other forum at BigSoccer and any forum online. What a shocking revelation Sherlock, please tell us more.

Your entire 2nd paragraph sounded like something you thought would sound so cool & smart in your head if you just connect all my points and try to show the opposite of it, despite it being an incoherent mess.

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  24. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    It's not about doing it for the best of the league, but rather not working actively to weaken your only competition in the league by taking their star players. Emphasis on players. Goetze, Lewindowski and soon Reus. Look at it: it's Dortmund's entire attacking line up. If you can not see what's wrong or reprehensible about that then I don't know what.

Loaning money from banks? Every business has this option. Taking money from the government? A European Union commission probed the deal and concluded "no state aid for Real Madrid was involved in the transaction and no government resources were transferred to it." You're simply regurgitating what you've read someone post somewhere once.

Regarding Figo. There is a difference between buying one player and all of their players. This would be like us buying Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. It would correctly be outrageous.

raven3k, Lyra, Deep Pal and 5 others repped this.
  25. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #1650 Phoenix Rising, Aug 26, 2014
    What's his name? We'll put him on the transfers-in watch list for a few years from now, if the club doesn't buy Thiago first. :p