Other Teams ** Everyone Else ** [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by DDR, Feb 19, 2013.

1. 7thRoman

7thRoman Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    its a clear evidence that PEP is a great coach, you can see a difference between Tito' s team and Roura's team.

2. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My best friend was in the game, hope he enjoyed it.

I dont think you can say pep affect on barca, they are walking the league ( 68 points out of 75).Its evident by now, last 3 years..whoever wins la liga, the other wins coppa del rey.I expected Madrid to advance thru.

3. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    In any case, bundesliga/la liga/epl are turning to boring this year.

La liga, clear barcelona domination . 68 points out of 75 ( 12 point gap on 2nd)
    bundesliga, clear bayern munchen domination. 60 out of 69 ( 17 point gap on 2nd)
    epl, clear manchester united domination.68 out of 81 ( 12 point gap on 2nd)

But the CL been one of the most exciting this year in many many years.

4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. Big Tom

Big Tom Member+

Sep 11, 2011
    In Jimmy's Fountain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Perhaps Milan might have a chance of going through after all.

6. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    there isnt any elections this time ;)

7. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

They lack the discipline and hunger that Pep did install. Or perhaps the drug scandal is starting to catch on on them, worried perhaps..

Midfield General repped this.
  8. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, they do seem a step slower as of late. Maybe all the magic medicine has been put away since they're under the microscope.

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Barcas coach vilanova is going through cancer treatment... I suspect that's affected morale.... If one of my work friends was going through that... It'd definitely have me down

10. DCUroma

DCUroma Member+

Jul 20, 2009
    Suck it Sensi
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Their all exhausted, these couple of years of 90+ games a year is starting to show

11. chandler63

chandler63 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You keep mentioning this scandal, but last time you didn't want to discuss it.

What exactly are you talking about, and what evidence can you provide?

12. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

I didnt want to discuss it as it was off topic after a Roma win!!
    Evidence, No I cant provide this evidence but the judge who stopped the doctor providing his laptop with all evidence, including names. Read up about it, its all online, you dont need me to hold your hand

13. chandler63

chandler63 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It's all just a rumor then. Why do you spread this about Spain if you can't back it up?

You jealous? I think you're jealous.

14. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

Its much more than a rumor lol. This was said in a court of law but you keep living in the clouds. There is strong suspicion around alot of Spanish clubs, the Real Sociedad former president had to say, cyclists have to say about well know famous players in Spain.

Alot of things are piling up, Hopefully the International authorities put some pressure on the Spanish government to come clean, but that may bring the whole house down and they don't want that.

Again, go read what is going on, your response is childish, like a child sticking their hands in their ears and going la la la la la la la...not listening

Midfield General and DA ITALIAN repped this.
  15. chandler63

chandler63 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Not childish. Just calling you out. Spain played beautifully at the World Cup, and you're trying to use scandals in other sports and teams to diminish their accomplishment.

16. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Calling me out lol. Childish yes as you're responding to me without even reading what is readily available for everyone to read and then asking me if im jealous...The doping doctor linked to Barca, well Barca denied all links to, then later they backtracked saying he may have worked their.... Its a point of discussion, you want to shut it down, good for you, brush it under the carpet ;)

17. chandler63

chandler63 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    LOL! I've been reading online since we started, and I havn't found too much. I just figured you had something solid. Either way, I'm not disagreeing it's a possibility. You just seemed to attribute Spain's World Cup success to drug use which I think is ridiculous seeing how well all the players on the national team are doing for their clubs, save Torres. As I recall you're a Messi fan. How can you watch Barca games and see Iniesta and Xavi tear teams open and not acknowledge their world class skill?

18. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

Solid? Know one has anything solid but its all adding up
    I admire them as players, I never said I didn't but seeing as these stories are being leaked I question how they as previously weak and injury prone players play so much at such a high intensity continuously game after game for so many years. Its a question worth asking.

Spain played brilliantly at the World cup? No imo they were one of the most negative winners of all time. Their games bore me, its not what I call positive football at all.

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/8940688/cloud-spanish-sport-stars-named-says-wada

No smoke without fire, its time they started answering some of these questions instead of hiding.

19. chandler63

chandler63 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It was only negative because they had to spend so much time trying to break through their opponents who cowered with 10 men behind the ball.

20. Deand21594

Deand21594 Member+

Jan 24, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Joey Barton is such a twat, but what he did to Zlatan was funny

21. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Joey should count himself lucky to grace the same pitch as Ibra tbh. I'm sure he can take pleasure in being his usual self, which he probably planed to get more twitter followers. Mean while Ibra walks away the match winner

Big Tom repped this.
  22. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  23. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

Continuing on from the last pic

24. RomaWolf

RomaWolf Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    After scoring a goal he showed his a$$ to fans.
    KmUKvCmEEM8.jpg