Other Team News (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by MetroChile, Oct 17, 2009.

1. scornflakes

scornflakes Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    It would have been amazing to see the celebration of the scudetto at Giuseppe Meazza, but a win at Siena will make up for that. :)

2. Bruticus

Bruticus Member

May 18, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A great afternoon of football in Serie A, you don't get much more dramatic then what we saw today, I hesitate to think what next week will be like. Samp seem to have that 4th CL spot locked down barring a miracle next week, Roma came back from the dead thanks to Totti and a questionable penalty. And to top it off Milan and Juve continued their downward slide into mediocrity!

Can't wait for next week!

3. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nothing really questionable about it. The defender had his arm up and away from his body and blocked the cross. A blatant hand-ball.

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    It's one of those "50-50" ones: it could go as a no-call and at the same time, I could see why the ref would call it.

5. Bruticus

Bruticus Member

May 18, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Villa to Barca is a done deal it's all over the papers in Spain and Cesc is soon to follow... It's going to be like attack of the angry midgets next season lol. But they are going to have one hell of a team next season, with Ibra probably sitting on the bench watching them!

6. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia

OMG if they get Cesc on top off that they will just run over everybody.

7. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    This would be their attack knowing Guardiola:

--------------Busquets----------------
    --------Xavi------------Fabregas------
    Messi---------------------------Iniesta
    -----------------Villa------------------

That is madness.. and you then have Pedro, Hleb, Bojan, Ibrahimovic on the bench. That's ridiculous.

I don't think Ibra will stay if he is a substitute. If that is the case... Maybe Fabregas plays "defensive mid" with Iniesta playing alongside Xavi. Villa on the left and Ibra in the center with Busquets coming out...

Either way.. I will love it if they don't win the Champions League next season. Barcelona is turning into Real. I hope both of them lose.

8. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Well one thing is for sure I will not play next years PES online because playing against Barca 99% of time will make me brake PS3 in half.:D

Yes its madness and if they get a proper back up for Alves they will have a perfect team on paper. There fans will bitch every other game how teams bunker against them.

9. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Roma in takeover talks. Sensi era coming to a end. Seems some bank will take them and that's never good, banks are evil and only care about profit.

Also it seems Milan is totally broke they wont buy anyone that will improve there squad.

Juve seems to be on some awkward road were they want to buy players for nothing. Nothing spectacular there and how things look nothing will happen.

So far Roma is doing some interesting moves so they will be our main and only rivals if nothing spectacular happens.

10. YAZANB3

YAZANB3 New Member

May 23, 2010
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    but don't forget what sensi have done to roma so it's a bit early to talk about which is the most powerful!!!!
    Forzaaaaaaa inter!!!!:)

11. Beneamata

Beneamata New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unicredit is now controlling Roma on a more or less temporary basis (you never know with the Romans.) Rosella Sensi will apparently remain president until a new buyer is found. At the same time Roma is trying to buy up Burdisso's contract for 4 million (which is a laugh), while Inter is demanding 10 million (also a bit of a chuckle, although not the belly-ripper the offer from the capital is!)

Roma has serious debts - and has had them for some time - banks are indeed greedhead organizations, but Roma has been asking for this kind of issue for a long, long time. They have to get their books in a semblance of order prior to the implementation of Financial Fair Play. (So does Inter, so I still won't be surprised if Inter sells one of either Maicon or Balotelli.)

B

12. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  13. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  14. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Well for that Cuper was partially responsible, also he come to Milan when he was already over and he never said anything bad about the club. But since his my fav player cant really hate him.

We can also list Cannovaro, Pirlo, Seedorf.....the list goes on.;)

At least the derby will be much more interesting if its true.

15. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I can't wait for the derbi... doesn't matter if he comes or not. :D

16. Jorge Amnesia

Jorge Amnesia Member+

Dec 9, 2008
    I disliked him before.

Know I loathe him, if this does indeed go through.

Ronaldo could get away with it, well because he is Ronaldo.;):D

On another note about that shit team, they pulled off a great move in getting K.P. Beateng, if only on loan. He is a world-class midfielder.

17. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Don't be so sure on Boateng. Yes he had a great world cup.. but I remember watching him at both Dortmund at Portsmouth. Wasn't so great there...

We'll see...

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Even though he essentially ditched Inter as soon as he had recovered and never repaid all that patience the club had for him?

For me, he can't and won't get away with it: dude was a scumbag for what I just mentioned (imo).

I agree there is a reason why he has bounced around at a number of "smaller clubs": Hertha, Spurs, Dortmund, P'mouth ffs. His head is oftentimes not where it needs to be but the kid has bags of talent, as shown by how he played during the WC.

19. Jorge Amnesia

Jorge Amnesia Member+

Dec 9, 2008
    Yes.

If he had made the move to Milan instead of the Galacticos, then that would have been a different story.

I can't hold a grudge against El Fenomeno, I just can't.

20. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Most certainly but even you have to admit that watching his face during the game and reading a sore comment after the trashing would be priceless. Much like that commercial for Master card lol:D

21. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I still don't think he realizes that he left the team that won the Champions League, and beat his new team when they did, against him.

22. Bruticus

Bruticus Member

May 18, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Agreed, ask any Spurs fan KP was junk for them, he did have a good world cup though even I will admit.

Please let us never mention scumbag fat Brazilian's name again.... The most painful thing for me is I thought he was one of us... When he was here he was an true Interisti not like Ibra and Mario who always only cared for themselves RONALDO WAS INTER... Until he decided to take the easy money in Spain. Now he is dead to us. The fact he came back to play for Bilan only makes it worse.

23. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Seriously this guy just might become my most hated player ever just edging C. Ronaldo when he was at United and Milan's Shevchenko(because he always scored against Inter) back in the days.:mad:

http://www.football-italia.net/aug30c.html

That put on side he could just make Milan competitive enough to win Seria A, since hes special and only ability is to decide games against shit teams.

24. Jorge Amnesia

Jorge Amnesia Member+

Dec 9, 2008
    He's always been a douchebag.

25. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    So the Merda have also brought in Robinho from Manchester City for 18million euros.

While they finally have a powerful attack, I am really interested to see that system at work. Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, and Pato in the same team? I am curious to see how they defend, because 2 defensive midfielders won't be enough if no one tracks back from the attack.

One thing is for sure, our city rivals finally want to win something again. It will be interesting to see if our team chemistry can still hold up and win another Scudetto over their powerful attack.