Other team news IV

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by bvbSlash, Apr 11, 2019.

1. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    I wish but that would take Sancho at least signing an extension for one year right? I mean I dont want amother lewandowski transfer for free

TimBenneth repped this.
  2. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    True, but it would b in his interests to leave without running his contract down ... a worst case scenario could see the club threaten to bench him for the remainder of the season if he doesn't, but it's unlikely it will come down to that, and he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. Why sell him for say 100mil pounds this seasons end, when you can get say 70million next season, and win a Bundesliga title along the way. Either way, u would b looking at a bidding war. With Halaand there as well, I would go so far as to say that this team quality wise has the potential to win a champions league if they can get their act together.

Burki
    RB? Hummels Zagadou Guierrero
    Witsel Can
    Brandt
    Reus Haaland Sancho

I can't think of too many teams with a better 11 tbh

astrophyz repped this.
  3. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    All we need is a more experienced, competent and/or ballsy coach.

BVBFNM repped this.
  4. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Exactly. As long as we have the living personification of mediocrity known as Lucien Favre we aren't going to win shit.

5. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019

Westfalen is live again

6. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Bayern getting Sane is big. But I would love to see them lose Thiago and Alaba, as the rumors have been saying. Davies is a great replacement for Alaba, but still less depth can help us and other teams take some points off of them.

7. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thiago is so underrated by the German press....they’ve been hammering him since he arrived. [emoji2959]

You should be more worried about your squad.

BTW, Bayern Surpassed Klopp’s declaration that nobody would surpass 81 points for a long time, again

8. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Oh I do a lot of worrying about BVB and its squad. Thought I'd change it up a bit.

Boandlkramer repped this.
  9. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, is Bayern really going to ship Thiago out? I guess if he's refusing to renew his contract it's one thing, but a big blow.

10. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
  11. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is so annoying

12. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Can't stand this PSG squad + Tuchel.. would have loved to see Atalanta go through.. but what a season they had!

13. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Great triumph for Nagelsmann and RBL. Good for German fotball

Alex C repped this.
  14. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    It's good for the Bundesliga and good for snobbish badly run German clubs to see what is possible with competent leadership and desire.

BVBFNM and Alex C repped this.
  15. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Right now I wish BVB did everything in their power to hire Nagelsmann.

BvB_Peon, Alex C and astrophyz repped this.
  16. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dembélé has been included in Barça's squad against Bayern. If he plays in the match, it would trigger a €5m bonus payment to BVB. If he is sold this summer, Dortmund would reportedly be owed the remaining balance of bonuses (€20m), meaning that Man Utd should obviously sign Ousmane after failing to get Sancho.

DKV9kwlXkAAGqqQ.jpeg

17. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    This is great news. Dembele treated the club disgracefully, but the football fan in me once to see him live up to his potential. He is the most talented player I have ever seen at the club.

naopon repped this.
  18. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    If he want's the job, give him what he wants...

19. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern might very well win the CL, seems it's more or less between them and City. I know some here already expected that even before their Chelsea game but their form after the restart in relation to the other clubs is surprising for me.
    The game against Barca seems pretty much over after 30 minutes. I've just started watching the game but Barca looks just as clueless as we when we got our thrashings. That might be exaggerated though.

This is one of the years when we really had a good chance to make the semis. Paris played well in the first half at their home but we could have played so much better. And then it was only a question whether we could have beat Atalanta because Italian teams are always tricky.

20. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Barca is in mess.. Terrible mess.. Guys we are witnessing the end of Messi's Barca, its over and i think he will 99% leave after this.
    What Bartomeu did to this club is just pur3 criminal, their transfer policy was just horrendous.
    They were appointing coaches in the last few years that cant coach Eintracht to be honest, just ridiculous.
    I wouldnt say Bayern was so dominant as how Barca was so weak..

astrophyz and naopon repped this.
  21. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Bayern had a fantastic game. What a coach they found in Flick.
    My prediction:
    They don’t beat City, Pep is even greater. But in the final City will lose. Not to PSG but to RB Leipzig!

22. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern's play going forward and their pressing were very good, of course, but they also showed a couple of defensive mistakes, maybe even too many for a game at this stage. Barca could have taken the lead. Attacks through the middle might hurt Bayern more than usual with their current defense. But once they get rolling and dominate you, it's getting hard to stop them.

23. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Could be an all German final again. Who would have predicted that! Shows what you can do with a good coach... RBL we all know, but Bayern had the balls to change when it was needed and it paid off. So much for the nay sayers saying no good coach were available... I was impress with Bayerns strategies against that (overrated!) Spanish team. Why do people want to play there so badly anyway??

BVBFNM repped this.
  24. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    it's so sad what the current board did to barca.. i really hope they kick out bartomeu, and rebuild with messi still around.. less power to the players too, and more to a strong-personality coach.

25. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was remarked that the last time Barca made unequivocally successful signings was back in 2014. The club management is still stuck in that moment, when they should have seen the writing on the wall with Spain’s dismal 2014WC. I guess the MSN treble papered over the cracks, and they are paying now for neglecting to do their homework for the past half decade.

astrophyz repped this.