OT/ Where to watch EPL in Rochester

Discussion in 'Rochester Rhinos' started by ToonRudie, Sep 29, 2005.

1. ToonRudie

ToonRudie Member

Sep 13, 2004
    I realize this is very off topic, but I'll be travelling to Rochester in a few weeks and am hoping to catch the Newcastle v Sunderland match on FSC. Can anybody point me in the direction of a pub that shows EPL matches?

Thanks in advance.

2. drew_VT_6

drew_VT_6 Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What time of day is it on? IF it's afternoon or evening I'd recommend Tully's on Jefferson Rd or The Distillery on W. Henrietta Rd. Checkout the Doghouse on W Ridge Rd as well, but they host the Celtic Supporters Club so they might have a different game on. Monty's Krown on the corner of East Ave and Alexander St in the city is a good option too if it's later in the morning.

If it's in the morning and you're a Sunderland fan...go to www.rhinosfan.com and lookup SuperDave...he'll probably host you at his house! I'll assume by your username that you're a NUFC fan though, so better stay away.

Most places with TVs (restaurants or bars) won't have any problem turning to FSC. The

3. ToonRudie

ToonRudie Member

Sep 13, 2004
    1:00pm start time, so I'm guessing I'm out of luck @ Tully's and if SuperDave saw my username I'm guessing I'd be out of luck at his house too. :D

Many thanks anyway for the help!

4. ToonRudie

ToonRudie Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Sorry...I guess I posted before I read the post completely! Thanks for all of the suggestions!

5. drew_VT_6

drew_VT_6 Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tully's would be a FANTASTIC option for 1pm...it's somewhat of a sterile atmosphere, ala Applebees, but the food is good at a great price and you might even be able to get the game on a large screen.