(OT) Ray's best quote yet

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by saroccer, Aug 19, 2002.

1. saroccer

saroccer New Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Atl/Kabul
  2. 79United

79United Member

Apr 10, 2000
    SW DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perhaps for LD, but not for that long haired diving FON (freak of nature) AG.

TS.

3. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ray talked with us about this after the game. Talking about how he needed a good forward.

I told him Landon is ours. But he expressed interest in Devin Barclay. I thought that was kinda interesting. I've been disappointed in Devin's play with the Quakes. Though I did think he had great potential when he first joined the team.

4. detter7

detter7 New Member

Jun 14, 2000
    PA
    Graziani?! Is Ray on drugs? I loathe having to see him play. Ariel "The Little Mermaid" Graziani on the DC roster...I couldn't take it.

5. GrillMaster

GrillMaster Member

Aug 31, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wouldn't care if it were Luis Hernandez. A finisher on the team this year would mean at least a mid-table spot for DCU.

GM

6. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Then we certainly don't want Luisa.

Sachin

7. dadman

dadman Yo soy un papa

DC United
    United States
    Apr 13, 2001
    Reston, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: El Cuspidor

He may be a prima dona pretty boy, but he'd be OUR prima dona pretty boy :eek:

dadman

8. Topo

Topo Member

Feb 15, 2001
    Hold on there, GM. I know that losing has caused us all some weird thoughts. But, that is just too much.

Don't sell your soul to the devil. You've got so much to live for. Come to the light. Do you hear me? Come toward the light!

Not Luisa. Please.

9. dcc134

dcc134 Member+

Liverpool FC
    May 15, 2000
    Hummelstown, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

In my desperation to actually watch a soccer game since the WC is over and I lost my FSW, I rewatched the US/Mexico game from the WC last week.

All I have to say about el flopador and any serious suggestion that he comes to play for DCU is let me be first in line to kick whoever it is who brings him in in the balls as hard as I possibly can. Then let me be first in line to kick LH in the balls as hard as I possibly can. Then let me back in line to have another go at whoever decides to bring him in.

When I saw that lucky talentless F start counting down the seconds on his hand when Friedal had the ball I just want to reach in to my TV and rip his head off. I hate no player more than I hate LH.

Rant over, sorry for that.

10. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    Hernandez WAS a finisher. Now he's just crap.

Borgetti, on the other hand, I'd take...

Dave

11. JAnderson14

JAnderson14 New Member

Oct 5, 2000
    Crofton, MD
    Devin may be local, but he's also not particularly good. We should have made a move for DeRosario in the offseason, while SJ was still going to use Donovan as a striker and have Mulrooney in midfield.

12. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Sticking granny in the eyes while she is down sleeping!?

Selling our souls to the devil!?

What is the world coming to?

We don't need them and we don't want them!

We got "I'll tear the Metrodonkeys a new", "I'll spit in your eye", "****-off Landon" Ben Olsen on our team, and the pirate ship is ready to sail!

Moreno & Eliseo are going to tear the Metrodonkeys a new one!