OT:jokes from my inbox...

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by srd...., Dec 13, 2005.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  2. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    This is a true story from the WordPerfect Helpline which was transcribed from a recording monitoring the customer care department. The employee was consiquently fired after the incident (now I know why they record these conversations!).

Helpline: "Ridge Hall computer assistance; may I help you?"

Client: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."

Helpline: "What sort of trouble?"

Client: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."

Helpline: "Went away?"

Client: "They disappeared."

Helpline: "Hmmm. So what does your screen look like now?"

Client: "Nothing."

Helpline: "Nothing?"

Client: "It's a blank; it won' t accept anything when I type."

Helpline: "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?"

Client: "How do I tell?"

Helpline: "Can you see the C: prompt on the screen?"

Client: "What's a sea-prompt?"

Helpline: "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"

Client: "There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't accept anything I type."

Helpline: "Does your monitor have a power indicator?"

Client: "What's a monitor?"

Helpline: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV." "Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on?"

Client: "I don't know."

Helpline: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that?"

Client: "Yes, I think so."

Helpline: "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall."

Client: "Yes, it is."

Helpline: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?"

Client: "No."

Helpline: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."

Client: "Okay, here it is."

Helpline: "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."

Client: "I can't reach."

Helpline: "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?"

Client: "No."

Helpline: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?"

Client: "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's because it's dark."

Helpline: "Dark?"

Client: "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window."

Helpline: "Well, turn on the office light then."

Client: "I can't."

Helpline: "No? Why not?"

Client: "Because there's a power failure."

Helpline: "A power............a power failure? Aha, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"

Client: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."

Helpline: "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."

Client: "Really? Is it that bad?"

Helpline: "Yes, I'm afraid it is."

Client: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"

Helpline: "Tell them you're too fcuking stupid to own a computer!!!"

3. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Husband Superstore.

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out over five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended.

The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands.

First floor
    The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."
    The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor
    The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."
    "Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor
    This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."
    "Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went."

Fourth floor
    This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."
    "Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on!"

So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor
    The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are f**king impossible to please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."

4. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Advice for the cerebrally disadvantaged

DON'T waste money on expensive iPods. Simply think of your favourite tune and hum it. If you want to switch tracks, simply think of another song you like and hum that instead.
    CINEMA goers: Please have consideration for pirate DVD viewers by having a piss before the film starts.

RAPPERS: Avoid having to say "know what I'm sayin'" all the time by actually speaking clearly in the first place.

DON'T waste money on expensive paper shredders to avoid having your identity stolen. Simply place a few dog poos in the bin bags along with your old bank statements.

WORRIED that your teeth will be stained after a heavy night drinking red wine? Simply drink a bottle of white wine before going to bed to remove the stains.

SOLDIERS: Invest in a digital camera to avoid all that court martial tomfoolery after a trip to Trueprint.

MURDERERS: Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.

CRIMINALS: When fleeing from the police, run with your right arm sticking out at a 90-degree angle, wrapped in a baby mattress, in case they set one of their dogs on you.

EMPLOYERS: Avoid time-consuming job interviews by immediately tossing 90 percent of the applicants' CVs into the bin.

MEN: When listening to your favourite CD, simply turn up the sound to the volume you desire; then turn it down three notches. This will save your wife from having to do it.

GAMBLERS: For a new gambling opportunity, try sending a £50 note to yourself by Royal Mail.

BANGING two pistachio nutshells together gives the impression that a very small horse is approaching.

BLIND PEOPLE: Give yourself at least a chance of seeing something by not wearing heavy dark glasses all the time.

GRATED cheddar cheese from the supermarket can be squashed tightly together with the fingers to produce a block of cheese, ready for slicing or grating.

ALCOHOL makes an ideal substitute for happiness.

DRIVERS: If a car breaks down or stalls in front of you, beep your horn and wave your arms frantically. This should help the car start and send them on their way.

PREVENT burglars stealing everything in the house while you're asleep by simply moving everything into your bedroom when you go to bed. In the morning, simply move it all back again.

CAR THIEVES: Don't be discouraged when nothing is on view. All the valuables are usually hidden in the glove box or under a seat.

DEPRESSED people: Instead of attempting suicide as a "cry for help", simply shout "Help!", thus saving money on paracetamol, etc.

MOTORISTS: Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving. Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think you are listening to the ocean.

SHOES last twice as long if only worn every other day.

SINGLE men: Convince people that you have a girlfriend by standing outside Etam with several bags of shopping, looking at your watch and occasionally glancing inside.

BOIL an egg to perfection without costly egg timers by popping the egg into boiling water and driving away from your home at exactly 60mph. After 3 miles, phone your wife and tell her to take the egg out the pan.

ALCOHOLICS: Don't worry where the next drink is coming from. Go to the pub, where a large selection is available at retail prices.

McDONALD'S: Make your brown carrier bags green so they blend in with the countryside after they've been thrown out of car windows.

5. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Abbott And Costello Computer Sketch...

If Bud Abbott and Lou Costello were alive today, their infamous sketch, "Who' s on First?" might have turned out something like this:

COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT:

ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer.

ABBOTT: Mac?

COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.

ABBOTT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

ABBOTT: Mac?

COSTELLO: I told you, my name's Lou.

ABBOTT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

ABBOTT: Wallpaper.

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.

ABBOTT: Software for Windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

ABBOTT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOTT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOTT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

ABBOTT: Yes.

COSTELLO: For my office?

ABBOTT: Yes.

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOTT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?

ABBOTT: Word.

COSTELLO: What word?

ABBOTT: Word in Office.

COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?

ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue "W."

COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue "w" if you don't start with some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOTT: Money.

COSTELLO: That's right. What do you have?

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: What's bundled with my computer?

COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOTT: One copy.

COSTELLO: Isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT!

A few days later:

ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT: Click on "START"

:)

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  7. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Old Jokes Home:
    Q: Did you hear about the Dyslexic pimp?
    A: He bought a warehouse.

8. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ha! I like this one. :D

9. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Viz readers share their profound thoughts

Hats off to the England cricketers for their achievements in the Ashes this summer, which rightly earned Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff BBC Sports personality of the Year. Winning a two-team tournament against a nation with a much smaller population once in every ten attempts, then never shutting up about it makes me proud to be British.
    Ben Hunt

The government tells us that we are eating too many pies and dying of heart disease, then in the next breath they're telling us we are living too long and there'll be no more pension money left for us. I wish they'd make their minds up.
    John

'Alton Towers - Where the magic never ends', or so the commercial says. Imagine my disappointment when it closed at 7.30.
    Colin Hill

I am married to a Taiwanese lady, and people often ask me if she was a mail-order bride. I find this very insensitive. The Royal Mail lose around 2 million letters and parcels each year, and to suggest that I would trust the delivery of my wife to them is insulting in the extreme. She was sent by DHL next day delivery.
    L Palmer, London

The record companies would have us believe that the money made by CD pirates goes to fund the drug industry. But the money rock stars make from legal record sales ends up in exactly the same place. When they stop breaking the law, so will I.
    P Boddington, Ringway

Peter Andre might look smug in all his wedding pictures, but I'd just like to remind him that, as a Playboy reader, I have seen his wife's m!nge. He hasn't seen my wife's, so who's had the last laugh?
    P, Leeds

On holiday a few years back, I took part in a quiz and managed to reach the final only to lose out after what I consider to this day, to be a correct answer. The question asked 'What 'C' would you associate Jeremy Clarkson with?' to which I confidently replied '<unt'. Not only was I told the answer was incorrect, but I was asked by the holiday rep to leave the premises immediately! Has anyone else experienced such appalling treatment whilst holidaying with one's family?
    Noel, Leeds

My friend's mum recently pointed out that I have the same ironing board cover as her. Can anyone think of a more mundane and pointless remark to make than this?
    Alun Daniel

I'll never understand my neighbour. He has recently started wheel-clamping his own caravan when he finds he has inadvertently parked it in his own drive! I wonder if he is a sadist, a masochist or both.
    Alan Thakray

Did anyone else feel that Mel Gibson's remake of the classic Life of Brian wasn't anywhere near as funny as the original?

On the BBC website, I read with interest that some scientists in Australia have discovered the smallest fish known to exist. They've obviously never been to the Britannia Chippy on the Gloucester Road
    Alan J., London

Hats off to the American police. They arrive at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch to arrest him a mere six months after he admits climbing into bed with young boys on worldwide TV. Perhaps they should get some faster cars.
    T Barnham, London

Could the Home Secretary explain to me how biometric checks on iris patterns and fingerprints are going to help keep tabs on muslim cleric Abu Hamsa.
    Les, Barnsley

How come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my son's football match I was asked to leave the park? Once again, it's one law for the rich and another for the poor.
    Reg Ashcroft, Bradford

The government says that there are nearly 50,000 people with HIV in Britain, a third of whom do not even know that they have it. Is it just me, or is it a bit harsh that the government know and haven't told the poor sods?
    John Campbell, e-mail

Never mind ventriloquists like Keith Harris and Roger DeCourcey. What about Professor Stephen Hawking? I saw him on telly blathering on about galaxies for hours and I never saw his lips move once. Genius.
    Mike Woods, e-mail

With reference to that series "Manhunt" where ex-Special Forces soldiers try to hunt down Andy McNab. Why don't the producers include a couple of Iraqis in the hunting team? They found the tw*t quickly enough the last time he played hide and seek with them.
    Shuggie, e-mail

Hats off to the witty burglars who stole my entire CD collection with the exception of "There is Nothing Left to Lose" by the Foo Fighters. I hope that when sentencing, the judge takes into account their splendid sense of humour.
    Chris Scaife, Jesmond

I see on the news that Lord Hutton says he is "satisfied that David Kelly took his own life". He may not have liked Dr Kelly that much, but isn't this taking gloating just a little too far?
    Dave Owen, Edinburgh

I was extremely saddened to hear of Richard Whiteley's recent death. But I was cheered to imagine his life support machine making the famous Countdown "da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da! Booooooo!" sound as he took his final breaths.
    Tripod

I never worry about the destination when I'm going on holiday. My dad is Iranian and my mum is Irish, so I spend most of the time in customs.
    Stan

What's all this nonsense about that 66-year-old Romanian woman being the world's oldest mum? My mum's 77. Beat that.
    Thomas J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A thought for the day!!!!

old aunts used to come up to me at weddings,pokeing me in the ribs and cackling,telling me "oh i guess your next".they stoped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals.........

10. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Helpful handy tips

Circle the stain in permanent pen, so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain And check that it has gone.
    Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.

Always poo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you'll also be getting paid for it.

Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f**king thing in the first place, you fat bastard.

Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.

Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cake again.

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.

Smokers. Save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your next ciggie from the butt of your last one.

Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.

High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.

Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your roof.

Corsa drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car before starting a long journey. You drive the things like dodgems anyway, so It may as well look like one.

A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Fool next door into thinking you have more stairs than them by banging your feet twice on each stair.

At supermarket checkouts a Toblerone box makes a handy 'Next customer Please' sign for dyslexic shoppers.

Girls. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked.

Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.

Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned to 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

Housewives. I find the best way to get two bottles of washing-up liquid for the price of one is by putting one in your shopping trolley and the other in your coat pocket.

Don't invite drug addicts round for a meal on Boxing Day. They may find the offer of cold turkey embarrassing or offensive.

11. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Eire declares WAR on France

Jacques Chirac, the French Prime Minister, was sitting in his office
    wondering what kind of mischief he could perpetrate against the US <st1:country-region w:st="on"></st1:country-region> when
    his telephone rang.

"Hallo, Mr. Chirac!", a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy
    O'Kirby down at the Harp Pub in <st1 =""><st1:city w:st="on">Sligo</st1:city>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Ireland</st1:country-region></st1>. I am ringing to
    inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"

"Well, Paddy O'Kirby," Chirac replied, "This is indeed important news!
    How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Paddy, after a moment's calculation, "there is myself,
    me cousin Sean, me next door neighbor Seamus, and the entire dart team
    from the pub. That makes eight!"

Chirac paused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have one hundred thousand
    men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Begorra!" said Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back!"

"Sure enough, the next day, Paddy called again. "Mr. Chirac, the war is
    still on. We have managed to get us some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" Chirac asked.

Well, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's farm tractor."

Chirac sighed, amused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 6,000 tanks
    and 5,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to
    one hundred fifty thousand since we last spoke."

"Saints preserve us!" said Paddy. "I'll have to get back to you."

Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Mr. Chirac, the war is
    still on!" We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified
    Jackie McLaughlin's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the
    cockpit, and four boys from the Shamrock Pub have joined us as well!"

Chirac was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat.
    "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 100 bombers and 200 fighter planes.
    My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air
    missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to two
    hundred thousand!"!

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!", said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back."

Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Top o' the mornin', Mr.
    Chirac! I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Chirac. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," said Paddy, "we've all had a long chat over a bunch of pints,
    and decided there's no foo-kin way we can feed two hundred thousand
    prisoners.:eek:

12. Davva

Davva Member

Sep 23, 2005
    Riverside, CA
    A chap is trying to drive through Manchester but is stuck in traffic that is at a standstill.
    He is wondering what the hold up is when he sees a policeman carrying a bucket and walking between the traffic and talking to the vehicle occupants.

When the policeman gets close enough the chap leans out of the window and asks what the hold up is.

The plod says, "It's Sir Alex. He's hacked off with not having any money to spend in the transfer market so is lying in the road and threatening to douse himself in petrol and set himself alight if the board don't give him some cash. So I'm trying to help by having a whip round"

The chap says, "I see. How much have you got so far?"

The policeman glances down at the bucket and says, "Oh...About 3 gallons"

13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    hillarious :D

14. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    A Prawn's Story.

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian.

The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that patrolled the area.

Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm bored and frustrated at being a prawn, I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten"

As Justin had his mind firmly on becoming a predator, a mysterious cod appears and says, "Your wish is granted" and lo and behold Justin turned into a shark.

Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time went on and Justin found himself becoming bored and lonely as a shark. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

While out swimming alone one day he sees the mysterious cod again and can't believe his luck. Justin figured that the fish could change him back into a prawn. He begs the cod to change him back, so lo and behold, he is turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. (The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse). :eek:

Looking around the gathering at the reef, he searched for his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked.

"He's at home distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain the torture, he set off to Christian's house. As he opened the coral gate the memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again."

Christian replied "No way man, you'll eat me. You're a shark, the enemy and I'll not be tricked."

Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed. I've found Cod, I'm a prawn again Christian."

15. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
  16. mother_goose

mother_goose Member

Dec 30, 2003
    Philippines
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    $2.00 Sausage

Larry and Bob wanted to go out drinking but they only had $2.00 between them. Larry said, "Hang on I have an idea." He went next door to the butcher's shop and spent the $2.00 on one large sausage.

Bob said, "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!" Larry replied, "Don't worry - just follow me."

They went into the pub where Larry immediately ordered two double shots of Jack Daniels.

Bob said, "Now you've lost it! Do you know how much trouble we will be in?
    We haven't got any money to pay for this!"

Larry replied with a smile, "Don't worry, I have a plan. Cheers!" and with that they downed their drinks.

Larry said "OK! I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you get on your knees and put it in your mouth."

The barman noticed them, went berserk and threw them out.

They continued this, bar after bar, getting more and more drunk all for free.

At the tenth bar Bob said, "Larry - I don 't think I can do this anymore.
    My mouth is sore and my knees are killing me!"

Larry said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage at the third bar!"

17. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    A head joke

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without a torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head! But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.

After 21 years, the son is now old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol. Swoooop! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again.

The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender still shakes his head in dismay. Swoooop! Two arms pops out! The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender ignores the whole affair.

By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it. Swoooop! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God. The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left... then to the right... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly. The bar falls silent. The father moans in grief. The bartender sighs and says... "He should have quit while he was a head

18. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LMFAO

I love it. :D

19. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Whats the difference between a catholic priest and acne?

Acne waits until you are 13 before it comes on your face

20. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Poop at Work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. We've all kicked back in our cubicles and suddenly felt something brew down below. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK POOP is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the 2001 Survival Guide for taking a dump at work. Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure.

ESCAPEE.
    Definition: a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with ESCAPEE).
    Definition: When forcing poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH.
    Definition: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME.
    Definition: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER.
    Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN).
    Definition: A group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS.
    Definition: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR:
    Definition: A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH.
    Definition: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE.
    Definition: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON.
    Definition: A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET.
    Definition: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

UNCLE TED.
    Definition: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

FLY BY.
    Definition: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls
    and they all perish. They are all in heaven trying to enter the
    pearly gates pass St. Peter.
    St. Peter asks the first girl, "Gloria, have you
    ever had contact with a penis?"

She giggles and shyly replies, "Well
    I once touched with the tip of my finger...
    " St. Peter says, "Ok, dip the tip of your finger in the holy water and pass through the gates."
    St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Catherine, have you
    ever had contact with a penis?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies,
    "Well once I fondled and stroked one."
    St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in the holy water and pass through the gate."

All of the sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls,
    one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches
    the front of the line St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the
    rush?"

The girl replies, "Well, If I'm going to have to gargle that
    Holy Water, I want to do it before Stephanie sticks her ass in it!"

21. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    BIRD FLU CURE FOUND....

[​IMG]

22. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    A lesson for the ladies.

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the
    shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which
    you must have. The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Unfortunately, both of you have forgotten your purses. Of course, it would be totally rude to push in front of the
    first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop
    and sees your dilemma. She prepares to throw her purse to you. If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk past the other shopper and buy the shoes. At a pinch, she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, whilst it is in flight, you could nip around the other shopper,
    catch the purse and buy the shoes.

The key is to remember that until the purse has actually been thrown,
    it would be plain wrong to push in front of the other shopper.

Congratulations - You have just learned the offside rule!

23. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good shit... I was wondering if it was sports related all along. I was thinking pass interfearance though :)

24. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Toast

A posh hotel holds three weddings on the same day and at the end of
    the
    night the 3 grooms meet up at the bar to discuss the days events over

couple of beers.

One questions the other two, "Listen, it's our wedding night and I was
    wondering - how many times are we expected to...um...you know.... do
    it".

Eventually, they all decide to retire to their respective wives and
    see
    how
    the night goes, with the idea to mee up the following morning over
    breakfast to discuss what went on. Suddenly one of the grooms pipes
    up,
    "Hold on lads, we can't discuss our first night marital goings on over
    the
    breakfast table with our new wives sat with us."

"No you're right. What we'll do then, is for every piece of toast we
    order
    with our breakfast, that'll be the amount times we did it", offers
    another
    groom. They all decide it's an excellent idea and depart.

The next day in the hotel dining room, the grooms are all looking a
    bit
    dishevelled, but that's nothing compared to the brides, who can barely
    stagger across the room to their tables. The waitress comes up to the
    first
    groom to take his order "Hello, I'll have the full English breakfast
    with
    THREE pieces of toast please".

The other two grooms smile at him and raise a glass of fresh orange in

toast to his fantastic prowess.

The waitress moves to the second couple, and the groom orders, "I too
    shall
    have the full English breakfast, but could I have FOUR piece of toast"

The waitress gets to the last groom "I shall also have the full
    English
    breakfast please, yet I shall have..." he takes a deep breath "SEVEN,
    yes
    SEVEN PIECES OF TOAST" he calls for everyone's benefit whilst giving a
    big
    cheesy grin to his two wedding mates, who stare at him in disbelief at
    the
    thought how raw this old chap must be.

"Seven pieces of toast sir?" queries the waitress.
    "Why, that's an awful lot"
    "Yes indeed young lady, seven pieces of toast it is "
    She writes down his order and turns away, but before she can leave,
    the
    groom calls after her again.

"And by the way love, can you make two of those brown?