OT-- I need SMSU Soccer info

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by srlwizfan, Sep 18, 2003.

1. srlwizfan

srlwizfan New Member

I've been trying to get information from the SMSU athletic department and they don't seem to be able to help me. I'm trying to find out how much tickets are for the upcomming SMSU tournament the 27-28th of September.

If anyone can tell me or tell me who to contact that would be great.

I've tried the soccer office and they say call SMS tickets, SMS tickets say call the Cooper soccer complex, they don't answer their phone. It terrible to want to go to a soccer game, but noone can give you any info.

thanks,
    Scott

2. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, if you're a student and have an id, you can get in for free. i can't imagine it being too expensive. i'd say $8 would be the highest you could expect, and i'd be leaning more towards $5. of course, i could be way off.

i just got curious and tried calling myself. they play on the fields that belong to lake country soccer, and the guy there told me that he had no idea how much they were because sms brings their own people to sell and take tix. he told me to call sms-tix. the guy there said it wasn't even in the computer, and that you only need tix for games that are in the computer. meaning, that it might be free. take that info for what you will, but if sms is playing, i doubt it's just free.

3. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    one extra note is that the first game is on the 26th, not the 27th.

4. refused77

refused77 New Member

Jul 13, 2003
    KCMO
    I played there from 1998-2001, and I believe it was $5 for adults back then.