OT: Go Bucks!

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Eggy, Sep 18, 2003.

1. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    there is no doubt I would hate ND if my father hadn't went there and I wasn't raised on it. This is also teh same father who subjected me to a life of turmoil by moving me to teh greater philly area when i was at that age of picking allegiances to sports teams. i'll get him back though.

I was on campus last year for the first time. I was in awe.

2. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Why were you in awe? It's Indiana the most useless state in the country.

3. melloyello

melloyello Member

Dec 19, 2000
    Columbus
    indy is a nice town. outside of that you might as well be in *#*#*#*#*#ing kansas...

4. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Hey, uuh. I prefer my crow medium rare. Cooked but still moving if you know what I mean.

And I aint blaming this on Navarre. He's had help laying the big fat egg today. It's not over, but it might as well be.

Back to my regularly scheduled program of throwing furniture.

5. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    i just got back from my hs game a little while ago. why the hell does perry have something like 37 rushing yards? have the ducks stopped him of did we get in a hole early and have been passing since.

6. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    It's Chinese Crow this week Mr. Dion with a loser egg roll on the side.

7. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

With or without ketchup?

8. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

I prefer Hunts Ketchup, thank you. I don't need 57 flavors to tell me it tastes like *#*#*#*#.

9. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The scary thing (for Buckeye fans at least) is that you don't have to eat your crow just yet. Michigan's title hopes, which would come via a Big Te(leve)n sweep, could still trounce the Bucks. The secret to the BCS, if we don't have two undefeated teams, is to loose early to a ranked opponent and sweep the table after that.

Michigan lost today, but the teams that they play from here on out might just put them into the title game.... But then again that would be in the fantasy world. In this world, November will bring us a third straight victory!