OT: Go Bucks!

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Eggy, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Now that Andy is gone we don't have to hear any crying about Buckeye Football!

Fcuk Off Michigan!

2. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    What the hell are you talking about? The Buckeyes can't keep up their close games. I gurantee it. I will be the first to eat crow if Michigan doesn't win. But there's still a long season to play. Take it easy before you hurt yourself.

Hell, Michigan could drop a big one with weekend agains't the Ducks. I don't think it will happen, but everyone knows they don't travel to the west coast well. But, BUT, if Michigan gets by the Ducks, watch for them to run the table in the Big Ten. The competition just isn't that strong this year.

Nice to see you guys are getting by without your cheater boy, though. Have fun finishing second.

3. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    I haven't said anything about how good we are. Our running game is pathetic and to be honest Michigan should be favoured to win.

But if Navarre does his usual choking routine we will be ok.

4. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

is that "bottle-flailing, charged with assault" defensive back of yours holding up well?

5. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

Why yes, yes he is. And get your story right. He didn't flail the bottle. I'm sure he held onto it tightly and only needed one swing.

But atleast he didn't file the false police report that started all of this *#*#*#*# for you guys. I'd say i'm not gleeful about it, but I'd be lying.

And the way our defense and running game is going, we shouldn't have to worry about Navarre choking. Trust me, he's not my favorite player. All he needs to do is play mistake free football; much like what Dilfer did a few seasons ago.

6. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    I'm coming to kick your ass Trevor.

7. soccerwookie

soccerwookie New Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Columbus OH
    So...uh...what did Andy do to get the red? Michigan is stinky like poop.

8. CrazyDCFan

CrazyDCFan Member

Mar 31, 2002
    Henan, China
    Bowling Green is going to beat Ohio State.

9. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    It matters not.

Presenting your 2003 NCAA Champions.

[​IMG]

See either of you bitches in the Rose Bowl.

10. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Whats that bit of white scribbling on the helmet? Bird shite?

11. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    Might be.

Like I said, matters not.

12. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    USC will lose to Oregon or Notre Dame. Just like every pac-10 team every year that has tons of hype loses to someone they should beat. Sorry, USC is going nowhere.

13. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    Chris Perry for Heisman!

14. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    USC can play in the Rose Bowl for all I care. The National Championship will be in the Sugar Bowl.

scUM does look very good right now but I'm not worried about them yet. OSU has a lot of games to go until the 100th meeting between schools.

15. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

If I shoot the crow, will you really eat it? We've had a Bowden, Rome, and even a Herbstreit telling us that the Buckeye's cannot keep winning close games. They've been saying that ever since Cincy last year... hmmmm, maybe they were right....

A lot of talk around town (ignoring television and the ignorant one -- Clarrett) isn't whether the Bucks will repeat this year. The talk, as usual is starting to focus on Michigan. It makes me happy at night to know that this year will be three in a row!

Muck Fichigan.

16. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...along with the rest of the Pac-10.

17. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

I already said I'll gladly eat crow. If Michigan drops three straight to the Fcukeyes, I'll be too drunk to taste it anyways.

You know, the last time I heard someone say "Muck Fichigan", they were a Nortre Dame fan. Hmmmm.

18. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

I'm still pissed off about that game last week.

19. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

Prepare to stay pissed.

20. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

There is talk that Quinn might get some playing time now. This season is shot, as long as Quinn gets a chance to develop I think they will be much better next year.

21. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

Really? You guys are already down on your Bucks. That's too bad. I love having both sides puff out thier chests before the big game.

But all this talk is really immaterial until after this weekend. You guys have a somewhat tough game today against BG and we all know that Michigan could lay one out there in Duck country.

Poor showings this weekend end all talk of a National title and puts more emphasis on the Big Ten and the Rose Bowl bid.

But I wouldn't fret too much. Your season won't be over until November when Michigan reminds you of your place in the Big House. OWWWW!!!

22. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

No man, I'm an ND fan.

23. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

Quinn is the for-now backup QB at Notre Dame, although he is from Dublin, Ohio. He's no relation to Quinn, the for-now backup PG at Notre Dame, also from Dublin, Ohio.

24. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: Go Bucks!

My bad. We all know how sensitive ND fans are about their famed institution of higher learning.

And I don't pay much attention to backups on other teams. I'm into college football, but not that much. Too many other sports to try and keep up with.

25. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1) I hate ND. Inherited the hate from my brother, who went to Pitt.

#2) Lefty played in a tournament in South Bend last Spring, and one of the other parents is a big ND guy (in addition to being a Titleist Rep - tough life) He took the guys on a walking tour of the campus, and I have to admit - it is unquestionably the nicest campus I have ever been to. Beautiful.

#3) See #1.