[OT] 2nd SJ-LA playoff game to be re-aired

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Hezbolt, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    I know this is off topic, but I figured since there are a lot of people here who really don't like LA (I realize I may be understating things for some) and the 2nd SJ-LA game was supposed to be according to the Bruce, the greatest game he has seen. Also I figured everyone who can would enjoy watching LA get treated like a bunch of little girls.

Anyway the game is to be aired on FSW at 6:30pm on Firday the 14th before the Chicago-NE game.

2. sckrmom

sckrmom New Member

Jul 17, 2003
    Gainesville, VA
    Bruce Arena is dead-on. This was a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat nail biter - especially the 2nd half. Watch it if you can

3. EdTheRed

EdTheRed Member+

Feb 6, 2001
    Loose On The Town
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Cook Islands
    My neighbor built a roof over his deck and blocked my satellite signal. :( Could someone tape this for me please?

4. Sinderella

Sinderella New Member

Aug 24, 2000
    Odenton, MD
    I am recording the game for my boss since he does not have fox sports world...but there is a condition to receiving the tape...he HAS to come to a DC United game next season....he told me he will. He is a United fan...it's great to have a boss that enjoys soccer and the same team.

I am so glad they are replaying this game...already got my friday nite planned out....get home, order some pizza, grab some beer, close the doors and relax with friday nite with some soccer fest!!!! YEAH!

And just think it's my wedding anniversary, I cannot believe I am actually giving up going out to dinner for soccer!!! Oh well.

5. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Did Arena The Bruce go blind!?! ;)

DC United-Galaxatives 1996 MLS Cup final is the greatest MLS game of all time!

And yes it is worth watching this 2003 first round 2nd game playoff SJ/LA game just to see the Galaxatives self destruct once again! :D

6. Tweaked

Tweaked Member

Jan 30, 2003
    The Hill
    The Bruce must have gone blind. I watched the replay, it was one of the most disgraceful, chippiest, bitchiest, whiniest games I've seen in a while.

Donovan played like the 2 bit bitch that he is and showed why he doesn't deserve to play in Europe. Flopping all over the place, yapping at the ref, just shut up and play.

Marshall (LA) was even worse...awful.

Ruiz was is his normal cry baby self as well, no big surprise really.

Seriously, great come back by San Jose, get fold by LA, but this game had zero class. In fact it made Mexican League soccer look sportsman-like, I kid you not.

7. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OMG. That's sad.. :( Well if it comes to it, at least be sure nobody's in harm's way when you burn his roof down. :)
    Good luck.