orite, new reeboks on pds

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by htafc, May 5, 2005.

1. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    hi, i realy like the new reeboks on pds, but can anyone tell me how they run sizewise? or any of the previous strikezone boots? :)

2. Pires'sBestMate

Pires'sBestMate New Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Glasgow
    They're nice, but didn't you see them on Soccer AM? They are clearly copied colour schemes of the F-50s but they look quite good in blue/white.

3. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    Don't know whether this helps but I had the Baleni I and they run a 1/2 - 1 size bigger when compared with Adidas sizes.

The new Strikezone boots look awesome...

4. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    ye i did i just dint wanna go on about them cos the Americans wouldn't have a clue about soccer am, i think. :)

5. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    OMG!!! They look bulky like american football cleats!

6. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    the f-50's ganked the covered lacing system/strikezone concept from reebok

7. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    Yeah, it's absurd that so many folks believe that all boots with hidden lacing are copies of the Adidas F50.

Reebok I think was the first brand to incorporate that idea, with the Baleni I in 2000 or 2001.

I think someone on this forum mentioned those Uhlsport keeper boots with this feature that was out 2 years ago.

It seems that just because F50 is an Adidas product, people tend to think all of the features must be original.

8. Pires'sBestMate

Pires'sBestMate New Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Glasgow
    Calm down! read my post properly and you'll see that I said 'COLOUR SCHEME' not 'TECHNOLOGY' I know that Reebok came up with the hidden laces first

9. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    Yeah I know you were referring to the color scheme, but my post was just following up JC's comments.