option file for PS2, WE9-MLS ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by hymeballs, Apr 21, 2006.

1. hymeballs

hymeballs Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Metro Detroit
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I've been searching all over the web but haven't found one.....The only way I will buy the game is if there is an option file for the PS2 with updated MLS league players, etc....

2. DiscoWarrior11

Dec 27, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was thinking of building one but I haven't even 100% caught up on trades from the winter... I've been slacking off... I made the Metros on WE7 and it was pretty simple... if someone had the option file from WE8 or at least the player stats, it'd make it easier... the only players I know well are the ones from Red Bulls, DC, LA, Revs, and veterans from various clubs.

I'm sure someone out there has created one.

3. BulaJacket

BulaJacket Member

Columbus Crew (hometown), Minnesota United (close ties), Colorado Rapids (now home), Jacksonville Armada (ties)
    United States
    May 9, 2003
    Ashtabula, OH / Denver, CO / MN / Jax
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only played both breifley at a friend's house, so a little bit familiar with the gameplay, but didn't get to explore the games (we played Fulham vs Newcastle), but have been trying to find my answers online....I felt the gameplay was comparable to my play style (aware of WE's better rep), so that is a wash issue to me.

Does WE9 contain MLS, but not the correct names?
    If so, do the teams have to be edited, in addition to the players?
    FIFA has both, right?

(CONCACAF) National teams are on both, and not just clubs, right?
    If so, are the number of teams comparable?

If I buy either, I am only doing it for MLS (regardless of league level), as I don't really care that much about other leagues (I may play them time to time).
    Appreciate the help in advance.

4. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No MLS teams as far as I'm aware. Definately not all of them. If that's your only requirement to buy then you have to purchase FIFA. I have both and prefer WE but it appears as if FIFA is better for you.

5. reyes1

reyes1 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    PA, USA
    http://www.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=37907

you're welcome;)

6. hymeballs

hymeballs Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Metro Detroit
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany