Opening Day Tickets March 3 in San Jose for a Cause

Discussion in 'Minnesota United FC' started by don gagliardi, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I'm here in peace, for a cause, to offer a couple items which may interest Loons fans:

(1) A pair of front row tickets (approximately 30-yard line in pointy ball parlance, opposite player benches), and VIP parking pass, to the Loons game at Avaya Stadium on March 3. Value $300. These are great seats, and you will be so close to the action you can place your beer atop the field level electronic ad boards. Will give them up in exchange for $200 donation to the cause below. PM me if interested.

(2) An autographed Sam Cronin 2017 Loons kit. Acquired at a charity raffle earlier in the offseason. Value priceless, but the kit alone is worth $150. Will give it up for $100 donation to the cause below. Again, PM me if interested.

The cause is retrieving the repossessed car of a longtime Quakes fan and BigSoccer poster, Goodsport. Quakes fans and the team have raised $2,300 of $3,100 needed, and I'm spreading the word more widely to help bring us over the finish line. Goodsport's GoFundMe page is linked here:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-unemployed-retrieve-car

Even if you're not interested in either item above, but are willing to kick in a few bucks to help a fellow fan and BigSoccer denizen, all assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

TyffaneeSue and NORML repped this.