Open letter to Forca Sporting

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by TO DEVILS, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I am forced to post this here due to things that have happen today. This is not the first time this has happen and see myself forced into a situation i don't want to be in.

This site, smack talk and all, is suppose to be fun and be for the members. It should have an atmosphere where people should not have to worry about race, sexual orientation, or family values, and not have all of those dragged in the mud.

My family has been insulted on this site in more than one occasion, which i find very disturbing. I have renewed my membership today but i am considering cancelling payment and asking for a refund. I need to know if this type of behaviour will be allowed and if so i would like you to request my fees to be refunded and my account to be closed.

I cannot belong to a site that allows its members to offend my family.

Yours trully,

To Devils

p.s. Call me a suck if you want to, but i believe i am doing what is right.

2. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Its seems like i am not being heard.

If i don't hear from anybody until 10:00pm i will request a stop of payment.

Thank you

3. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I have sent you a PM on the matter.

Força Sporting

4. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Thank you,

TO

5. Panther1903

Panther1903 Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Mississauga, Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Hey, man....I don't know what's going on or what happened, nor do I want to stick my nose in where it doesn't concern me....but, don't quit on account of some idiot.....I have never been a fan of posters (little kiddies) who insult other posters on online forums....it's an act of a coward....face to face they would shi-t in their pants.
    Hang in there.

6. Tremoco

Tremoco New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    *crickets chirping*

All I got to say is

Biba Porto carago!

SLB SLB SLB

Filos da.P*** SLBBBBB Filos da P**ta SLB

On a serious note... seems like a few of you are going through PMS or something. I can't remember the last time I heard this much bitching. I don't agree with some of the words exchanged in another thread directed at TO that were personal attacks. That was/is really uncalled for. That was cheap.

PS. TO if you wanted more responses perhaps changing the title to "open letter to the Portuguese BS forum" ;)

See what happens when Porto kick A**.I can understand being beaten by Porto year after year can take a toll on benfiquistas pride but come on. :D

7. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I agree....There is no need For Personal attacks but we all know it will always be a part of Forums. I try to avoid it insults but when it does hit hard that's when things need to be addressed.

Forca, You have my Vote of Confidence. Your doing a Good Job, There is no need to step down over this matter.

KEEP YA HEAD UP

8. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    To has a point here, and I expressed it to him personally on PM's.

What needs to happen here is posters need to be a bit more civil, and refrain from personal attacks, or calling posters names.
    We are probably the best forum here, and we need to keep it that way.

This issue has nothing to do with Forca, he's done a spectacular job, and IMO has nothing to do with this.

9. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well...Although a persons family should not be insulted, and once it is, the boundary has been crossed. Althought, if one does not want to be personally attacked, he might want to close himself off somewhat. Examples could be someone posting photos of their family or tattoos. But with that regard, this close sharing has made this forum what it is...

To anyone that insults anyones family, shame on you. In person, any disheartening words aimed towards my family is a valid excuse to raise arms.

10. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wow, Joelzinho, That paragraph was well thought out.

I wouldn't of Guessed an Ivy graduate wrote that but Joel showed me a different side.

Btw, What school do you attend? The School of Hard Knocks.

11. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    The poster who initiated the personal comments has been banned from BigSoccer. As requested, I am closing this thread.

Força Sporting